𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋

- 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1986

- 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1986

Six year old moon watched her father dance while bad was playing. "We only have two days to do this", said michael. "Daddy I'm hungry", said moon. Michael stopped dancing and walked towards moon. He knelt to her height. He took out a pack of crackers and gave them to her. "Share with bubbles", said michael. Moon nodded.

Give me kiss", said michael and puckered his lips. Moon leaned and kissed michael on the lips. Bubbles watched moon open the crackers and sticked his hand out. Moon put 5 crackers on his hand. Bubbles began eating. Moon giggled.

Katherine entered the room and looked around. She saw moon and walked towards her. "Hi baby", said katherine and smiled. "Mema!", exclaimed moon happily. Katherine laughed and hugged her. "What are you doing?", asked katherine. "Watching daddy rehearse", said moon. Katherine smiled.

- 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

"I want some mcdonald's", said moon. "Michael, she wants a burger", said katherine. "I think it's not safe going to the restaurant because I'll get noticed very quickly, you remember what happened last time", said michael. Katherine nodded. "Bill had to carry moon to the limo, poor of my baby she was screaming crying", said katherine and brought moon to her lap.

"I'll just tell bill to order a happy meal and bring it over here to the hotel- mom you want anything?", asked michael. "No dear I'm alright", said katherine. Bill entered the room with two happy meals. Moon ran towards bill and took her happy meal. "What do we say?", asked michael. "Thank you uncle bill", said moon. Katherine laughed warmly.

"Sit down, don't be running around, you can choke", said michael. Moon sat on a chair and put her food on the table. She began eating. "When do you shoot the bad music video?", asked katherine. "Two days, they already have the outfit for me", said michael and laughed. Bubbles made his way towards moon and watched her eat fries.