𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎?

- 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13, 2024

- 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13, 2024

Moon pressed the go live button and fixed her braids. She smiled at the comments. Paris was sitting next to her and smoking a cigarette. "Hey everyone, hope all of you are staying warm, I'm gonna be interviewed right here so yeah", said moon and laughed. "Oh you got a request", said paris. Moon accepted it and a interviewer popped up. Moon smiled. "Hi", said moon.

"Hello miss jackson it's an honor to meet you", said the interviewer. "Thank you so much", said moon. "You too paris", said the interviewer. Paris smiled and waved. "Okay so I'm just going to ask you a few questions", said the Interviewer. Moon nodded. "What do you think about what a few people that are saying that taylor swift is michael jackson level famous", said the interviewer.

Moon started laughing. "Don't laugh, you can't laugh", said paris and laughed a little. "Who's that?", asked moon. "Oh my gosh the comments are going absolutely insane", said paris. "You have no idea who she is?", asked the interviewer. Moon shook her head. "I don't listen to music from this generation, I prefer rock and songs from like the 60s, 70s, 80s, and 90s", said moon and smiled.

"I heard you're excited for the upcoming biopic of your father", said the interviewer. "I am, I can't wait, I'm also gonna be on set telling stories so they can create those scenes", said moon. The interviewer nodded. "If taylor swift was watching this live, what would you say?", asked the interviewer. Paris covered her mouth and looked the other way. Moon looked up and thought for a second. "Honestly...to go fuck herself. Let's be for real, my dad is one of the greatest singers of all time. Taylor swift can't do shit. She just fucking jumps like a hyena while singing, and my dad dances while he sings. So yeah I think I do got beef with taylor swift", said moon and flipped some of her braids over her shoulder. "Wow", whispered paris. "Woah- okay- that was unexpected", said the interviewer. Moon laughed.

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

500 likes𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 I'm honestly disgusted at what moon jackson said

500 likes
𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 I'm honestly disgusted at what moon jackson said. I no longer support her.

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐟

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧: I said what I said. @taylorswift

𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬:

𝐦𝐣𝐣𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞: OUUU ITS ON

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧: gurl

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫788: prepare for a diss track.
𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧: all she does is write break up songs.