𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

- 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 19, 2001

- 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 19, 2001

A twenty one year old moon smiled as she watched her father laugh loudly with chris tucker. "Dad stop, you're so loud", said moon and laughed. Chris wheezed. "Michael, could you come here please", said paul hunter the director. Michael stood up from his chair and made his way towards paul. Chris watched michael's mood immediately change. Paul walked away. Michael walked towards the bathroom and shut the door.

"I'll be right back", said chris and stood up. "Okay", said moon. Chris knocked on the bathroom door. "Michael?", said chris. He heard cries. Michael was crying. "Hey man, what's wrong?", asked chris. Michael unlocked the door. Chris entered and closed it behind him. "What happened?", asked chris. "I'm a monster chris", said michael between sobs. "What? No you're not", said chris. "The director told me that they wanted to make my nose look different", said michael. Chris sighed. "C-can you please bring moon?", asked michael. Chris nodded.

Chris opened the door. "Hey moon!", exclaimed chris. Moon turned around. "What?", moon replied. "Could you come here please", said chris. Moon stood up and walked towards the bathroom. "What is it?", asked moon. She stopped as soon as she heard crying. "Dad? Are you okay?", asked moon. Michael shook his head.

"I'm a monster", said michael. Moon shook her head. "Don't say that", said moon. Michael nodded. "I am, they want to make my nose look different", said michael. "Don't you dare say that. You're very beautiful", said moon. Michael shook his head. Moon hugged michael. "It's okay", said moon. "Want be to beat their asses?", asked moon. Michael and chris laughed.

"Because I will do it", said moon. "No it's fine", said michael.

- 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Michael entered his big home. "Kids!", exclaimed michael. Paris and prince came running to the living room. They squealed. "Daddy!", exclaimed paris. "Hi sweetie", said michael and picked her up. Moon laughed. "Hi prince", said moon. Prince giggled and hugged her leg. "We're hungry", said prince. "I brought chinese", said michael.

Moon brought prince to his chair. She picked up paris and set her on her chair. Michael set plates on the table. "Don't play with your food", said michael. Prince and paris began eating.

"Are you sure you're okay?", asked moon. Michael nodded and laughed. "Yes, don't worry about me", said michael and smiled.