𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒

ఌ︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 29, 1985

Katherine watched a limo park outside her home. She smiled. Bill Bray opened the door for michael and moon. Michael knocked on the door. Katherine opened it and gasped. "Mema!", exclaimed moon excitedly. "Oh my sweet sugar plum", said katherine and picked her up.

"Hey mom", said michael and kissed her cheek. Katherine smiled and laughed. "Nice to see you darling", said katherine and made her way towards the kitchen with moon in her arms.

Janet and latoya bursted in with their hands full of shopping bags. Janet gasped and snatched moon from katherine. Moon pouted as she was no longer in her grandmother's arms. "Hey moonlight, it's been a while", said Janet and pecked her cheek. Moon giggled and put her finger inside her mouth.

Michael removed her finger from her mouth. "Don't do that", said michael. "Your father can be here any second now. You just wait to see the look on his face when he sees his sugar plum", said katherine and put the cookies on the oven.

Michael started to get nervous. Joseph unlocked the door and closed it behind him. "God damn it katherine! How many times do I have to tell you to leave this door unlocked", said Joseph. Joseph entered the kitchen. "Pipa!", exclaimed moon.

Joseph took moon from Janet. Joseph smiled and pecked her cheek. Michael sat on the chair and watched quietly. "How have you been moonlight?", asked Joseph. "Okay", said moon. "Cookies are ready", said katherine. Joseph took a cookie and gave it to moon.

"Daddy sang yesterday", said moon and ate her cookie. "Oh really?", said Joseph and looked at michael. "That's right", said michael. Joseph nodded and made his way to the living room. He turned on the tv and sat moon his lap.

"So tell me kid, what are you gonna be when you grow up?", asked Joseph. "I wanna be just like daddy", said moon and put her finger inside her mouth. "What does daddy do?", asked Joseph.

"Sing and dance", said moon. "Very good", said Joseph. "Give me five", said Joseph. Moon high fived Joseph and giggled. "Don't tell this to any of your cousins but you are my favorite one", said Joseph. "Okay Pipa", said moon.