𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃

- 2015𝐕𝐦𝐚𝐬

- 2015
𝐕𝐦𝐚𝐬

Moon was sitting next to nicki minaj. Rihanna walked on stage with an envelope and opened it. "Moon Jackson", said rihanna. Moon just sat there shocked. Nicki stood up and clapped. "Go up there and fetch that award girl", said nicki.

Everyone stood up and cheered. Moon stood up and made her way to the stage and accepted the award. She hugged rihanna and smiled. Rihanna stood next to moon and held her hand. "Wow, I've only released like what....6 albums, oh my gosh I can't even count the number of albums I have", said moon. The crowd laughed. "Thank you so much", said moon and looked down at the award.

"I wish my father was here to share this moment with me, he inspired me to make music all these years, and now...", said moon and her eyes landed on eminem who was staring at moon. "Back to...this bitch here who made fun of my father in his music video just loose it in 04', eminem what's good?", said moon while holding her award and pointing at eminen with her long acrylic fingernail. The crowd screamed and cheered.

Eminem didn't say anything. "Don't forget sweetheart that my father went out and bought your entire songs catalog so he owns you just like he owns the beatles and elvis presley", said moon. The crowd stood up and cheered. Moon got off the stage and flipped her hair. Nicki hugged moon and laughed. "That was so great, I might say the same thing but only and now, bitch, and what's good", said nicki. "Oh yeah, your beef with miley cyrus", said moon. Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez came towards moon and nicki.

Moon looked up and smiled. "Hey", said moon. "We love your music, it's better than ours", said taylor. "Oh don't say that", said moon and laughed. Selena smiled. "Can we take a quick photo?", asked selena. "Of course, you don't even have to ask me", said selena. Selena took out her phone. Taylor and moon posed. Selena took the photo. "This is so going on instagram", said selena. Moon laughed. "Okay", said moon.

- 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

liked by taylorswift, nickiminaj, selenagomez, caradelevingne, janetjackson, arianagrande, and 7, 789, 987 others𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 finally met selena and taylor at the vmas tonight

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 finally met selena and taylor at the vmas tonight. 💋

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭 it was an honor to meet you!

𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐳 ❤️

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝