𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐒 (𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 2)

♥︎- 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2024𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Moon had her long hair down. She was texting her little brother bigi. "What does he want?", asked paris while look at the screen. "Get me some mcdonald's", replied moon. Paris chuckled and shook her head. "How come you've been nominated eleven times but haven't won a single grammy?", asked moon.

Lana set her glass of wine down and laughed. "I don't know, but I really don't mind", replied lana and shrugged. "Girl, your music is so good, you're like the queen of sadness and blue", said moon.

"Thank you", said lana and smiled. "Uh oh", said ice spice. "What?", asked miley. "Taylor swift is making her way over here", said ice spice and set her glass of wine down. Moon put her phone on the table.

"Hey moonlight", said taylor. Moon stared at taylor. "Only my family can call me that", said moon. "Oh I know, I just don't care", said taylor and smiled.

"Listen, I did see that live of you when you said I can't dance, and you know what, maybe I am michael jackson level famous", said taylor. Moon nodded and tied her hair in a ponytail and gave her hoop earrings to paris.

"Wait moon no!", exclaimed paris. Moon tackled taylor. "Holy shit!", exclaimed billie. Ice spice took out her phone and started recording. Lionel ran towards the scene and grabbed moon.

"Moon stop!", exclaimed lionel. "I fucking dare you to say one more thing bitch! I fucking dare you blonde bitch!", exclaimed moon. "We better go", said paris.

- 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

The limo pulled up and paris got in first. Moon put her pink heels back on and climbed in the limo. "Still can't believe you did that", said paris. "Yeah well, fucking bitch better watch out", said moon and sighed. "I hate this generation, they always give grammys to non talented people", said moon.

"Your going to be trending tomorrow", said paris and smiled. "Yeah well she deserved it", said moon.

- 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Moon took off her heels and sighed. She sat in her queen sized bed and looked up. "Dad, give me a sign....please", said moon. Moon turned on her phone and tapped google. She rolled her eyes. "Moon Jackson tackles Taylor Swift at the grammys", moon read. "Great", said moon.