𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑

- 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 1988

- 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 1988

Michael's siblings and parents all gathered around michael and looked at the camera. "I still don't see why I have to take the picture", said frank. "Do something useful in your life frank because it really does look like you don't do anything at all", said katherine. Moon giggled. Joseph smiled.

Frank took the photo. "I'm cold!", said moon. "It's summer", said frank. "What's your point?", asked Joseph and snatched the jacket that read 'Bad' on the top left side. "Come here munchkin", said Joseph.

Moon ran to Joseph and extended her small arms. Joseph gently put the jacket on her. Jackie picked up moon and held her upside down. Moon laughed. "I'm upside down!", exclaimed moon.

Katherine shook her head and smiled. Suddenly a gurgling sound was heard. Moon puked. "Oh what the fu-", Jermaine was cut off by michael. "My poor baby- jackie put her down", said michael.

"I forgot she had some pizza before we got here", said michael. Katherine applied a wet cloth on moon's forehead. Moon started crying. "Don't look at her", said rebbie and knelt to moon's height.

"It's okay baby, there there It's gone now", said rebbie and kissed moon's cheek. "Good job Jackie", said Joseph. "I didn't meant to! I didn't know", said jackie. "Do you forgive uncle jackie?", whispered michael. Moon nodded and wrapped her arms around michael's neck. She hid her face on his shoulder. Michael hugged her back and picked her up.

"I think she's sleepy", said Janet. "That's how the crowd gets when you start singing", said randy. "Okay", said katherine. "Whatever, you're still the only man from this family who doesn't have kids", said Janet. "La la la la la laaaa!", exclaimed randy while covering his ears. "I can't hear you!", exclaimed randy. Moon watched her uncle and aunt fight. Katherine sighed.

Michael gasped lightly. "Look who's here", said Joseph. Lionel, his wife brenda, and their daughter nicole came in. Lionel waved happily. Moon screamed and ran towards lionel. Lionel laughed and picked her up. "How are you doing sugar?", asked lionel.

"I'm doing okay", replied moon. Everyone laughed. Michael and lionel hugged. "Hi michael, nice to see you again", said brenda and laughed. Michael kissed her cheek. Seven year old nicole waved at michael. Michael laughed and hugged nicole.

"Let me guess, another picture", said frank. "Yes", said michael. Lionel, brenda, and nicole gathered around michael. "Stop complaining and be useful", said Joseph. "Joseph", said katherine.