𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 11𝐭𝐡, 1987𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 7𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 7𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Katherine, michael, and the rest of the jacksons went inside moon's room to wake her up. Moon opened her eyes and sat up. "Happy birthday!", exclaimed everybody. Katherine held a pink care bear cake. "Blow the candles sweetheart", said katherine.

Moon blew out the candles. Michael clapped and chewed on his gum. Moon hugged michael. Michael picked her up. "I want blue hearts on my face", said moon. "We'll get you blue hearts on your face", said michael.

- 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

Diana ross gently held moon's face and painted the hearts on her face blue. "Stop moving", said diana. Autumn and brandi silently watched diana paint the hearts on moon's face. "Ok, done", said diana and gave moon a mirror. Tito and dee dee entered the house and made their way towards moon.

"Uncle tito!", exclaimed moon. Tito laughed and kissed moon repeatedly on the cheek. Dee dee smiled and gave moon 3 presents. "These are for you", said dee dee. "What do we say?", asked michael. "Thank you aunt dee dee", said moon.

"Food's ready!", exclaimed katherine from the backyard. Everyone went to the backyard. Tj looked at the care bear cake. "Why is it pink?", asked Tj. "Mema made it", replied moon. "Moonlight", said michael.

Moon ran to michael. Michael picked up moon and sat her on his lap. "I love you so much", said michael. Moon giggled. "I love you daddy", said moon. Katherine lit the seven candles. "Gather around, let's all sing happy birthday", said katherine.

Janet smiled. Everyone sang happy birthday. Tj put his hand on the back of moon's curls. He smashed her face against the cake. Randy screamed and covered his mouth. "Tj!", exclaimed dee dee. Moon started crying.

"Oh no no no no", said michael and picked up moon. He went to the kitchen and wiped the frosting off of her face. Moon sniffed. "It's okay, stop crying", said michael. Moon hid her face on michael's shoulder.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Karen Faye, michael's personal makeup artist smiled as she removed the blue hearts from moon's face with a baby wipe. "You can have some of my cake", said moon. "Thank you sweetheart", said karen and smiled.

Michael entered the bathroom. "A little privacy would be nice", said karen. Moon giggled. "Are you almost done? You've been here for almost an hour", said michael. "It's called girl talk", replied karen. "Yeah daddy", said moon.

- 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"Goodnight moonlight", said michael. "Goodnight daddy", said moon and pecked michael's lips. Michael smiled and fixed her blanket. Moon closed her eyes. "She must be tired", said karen. "She was running a lot with her cousins, she had fun", said michael and laughed.