𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

- 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫, 1983

- 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫, 1983

Michael was standing on top of a small bridge. He had his werewolf look on. He jumped and ola bumped into him. "Run", said John landis, the director. John made his way to michael. "Michael, look look- you did not jump on the right spot", said John. Everyone on set laughed. John got on the small bridge and jumped off of it.

"Rawr!", exclaimed John. Michael laughed. Ola smiled.

- 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

Karen smiled and looked at moon. "Where's daddy?", asked karen. "Huh?", replied moon in a cute tone. "Where's daddy?", asked karen. Michael and John entered the dressing room. Moon looked up and saw a werewolf. Moon began crying and screaming. "No- It's okay", said karen. Moon ran out of the room. John chased her.

Michael laughed a little and ran after her. Ola caught moon. Moon kept crying. "It's okay, it's just daddy", said John. Moon stopped crying. Michael took moon and hugged her. John noticed a large crowd of fans behind the fence.

Michael looked back and saw the camera man who was recording. John put a hand on michael's shoulder. Michael stretched his arm up and waved. The crowd screamed. Michael smiled. Michael was now in his red outfit. "Can I get a kiss?", asked michael. Moon was gently poking her dad's face with her small fingers.

"I didn't mean to scare you", said michael. Moon just stared at michael. "She's really mad", said John and laughed. Michael puckered his lips. Moon pecked his lips. "Aw", said John.

"Oh we got to film the last scenes", said John. Michael gave moon to karen. Karen gladly took moon. "Say bye daddy", said karen and smiled.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 - 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 😭