𝐏𝐈𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

♥︎ - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1991𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

♥︎ - 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 1991
𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

An eleven year old moon looked at the table filled with pies. "Who's ready?", asked michael. "I am", said macaulay. "Your gonna say thank you for everything and being too nice for us and all that stuff, now tell what you are going to say", said macaulay. "I'm gonna say John, in appreciation for working on this great video, we just wanna, and then he's gonna sneak, I'm just gonna keep talking until he sneaks up, and he's gonna hit John with the first pie", replied michael.

Moon couldn't keep her eyes off macaulay. "I go John, John", said macaulay while holding a pie. "yes and boom, okay", said michael. "That's good", said macaulay. "Okay then after he, after he gets the first throw, everybody else can start here", said michael. "Here he comes", said moon.

Everyone started clapping. "This looks very suspicious", said John landis with a smile. Michael put a hand on John's shoulder and took him to a chair. John turned around and looked at macaulay. "Where's mac? It is very dangerous to me", said John. He sat down. "In appreciation for working on uh, the black or white short film", said michael. "Yeah", said John while looking at michael. Macaulay slowly walked to John with a pie on his hand. Moon covered her mouth with her hand.

"We like to say thank you and we love you and we think", said michael. "And John and John", said macaulay. "You've done a wonderful job", said michael hiding his laugh. "Yeah?", asked John removing his glasses. "John", said macaulay. John turned around. "What mac?", asked John. "John", said macaulay one more time. "Yes?", asked John.

Macaulay put the pie against John's face. Michael began screaming and laughing. All the kids started throwing pies and spraying strings. Moon screamed. Macaulay grabbed a pie and walked towards moon. "No! Mac stop it- daddy!", exclaimed moon and ran away. Macaulay chased after her and laughed. John just sat there covered with full of pies. He finally stood up and grabbed a pie and threw one at michael. Michael laughed.

Macaulay gently grabbed moon's wrist and stuffed the pie in her face. "Mac!", exclaimed moon. Macaulay ran away. Michael looked at moon and started laughing. Moon grabbed a pie and threw one at michael. Michael yelped and laughed. Macaulay came back and kissed moon on the cheek. "Hey! I saw that", said michael. "I think some pie from my cheek is gone", said moon. "Wait till we get home young lady", said michael and laughed a bit.