𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒

ఌ︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 7, 2009

ఌ︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 7, 2009

A group of women sang beautifully. Michael's brothers entered dragging his gold casket along. After putting it in place they went to sit down. Moon sniffed. "When is daddy gonna wake up?", asked a seven year old bigi. "Come here", whispered moon. Bigi sat in moon's lap. Moon stared at her father's casket. She was heartbroken. The women finished singing and everybody cheered and clapped.

Pastor luscious smith walked on stage and fixed the mic. "Good morning, my name is pastor luscious smith, and I am proud to call the Jackson family my friends. To millions around the world, Michael Jackson was an idol, a hero, even a king. But first and for most, this man before us was our brother, our son, a father, and a friend. Michael Jackson was and always shall be a beloved part of the Jackson family and the family of man, and so today we gather those who know and love Michael best and those who came to know and love him through his good works. We come together in this space where only days ago he sang and danced and brought his joy as only he could. We come together and we remember the time, we remember this man by celebrating his life and all of the love that he brought to our own lives for half a century. Our hearts are heavy today because this man, this brother, this son, this father, and this friend is gone for far too soon. But as long as we remember our time with him, the truth is, he is never really gone at all. As long as we remember him, he will be there forever to comfort us. God bless you", said the pastor. Everyone clapped as he walked away.