𝐌𝐓𝐕 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

✿︎ - 2002

✿︎ - 2002

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 1999 𝐭𝐨 2004, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 2004, 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝, '𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'.

Christina aguilera and moon held hands as they made their way towards the stage. The crowd cheered and clapped. Christina and moon stood over the mic and a small round white table. Dirty by christina aguilera was playing. Christina and moon smiled. Moon looked down at her manicured toes.

The song quieted down. "Wassup new york city, I'm here to present mtv music video award for best male video", said christina. Moon leaned onto the mic. "I'm just her evil little sidekick", said moon. The crowd laughed. Christina smiled.

"A category where five good men are easy to find, we've got a true rock legend, a real latin lover, a hip hop cutie", said christina. A woman from the crowd screamed. Moon laughed. "And a couple of soul men and one real trouble maker", said christina.

Britney spears came to the stage and handed moon a blue envelope. Moon snatched it from britney's hands and gave it to christina. Christina took it and opened it. Christina read it and looked up. "Ha ha ha, interesting, eminem", said christina onto the mic. Moon gasped. Without me started playing.

Christina and moon clapped. The crowd started clapping. Eminem stood up and made his way to the stage. Christina gave the award to eminem. Moon hugged eminem. Eminem hugged her back and his hand went below her waist.

The crowd screamed. Moon gently pushed eminem away and laughed. Eminem pecked moon's cheek and went back to the mic. "Yo, I don't know what to say when I be getting these awards man, I got a list", said eminem and took out a small piece of paper. Moon stood next to eminem and looked at the crowd.

"Of people that I cannot forget to thank, first of all, I wanna thank dr dre, jimmy iovine, the whole inescope staff", said eminem. The crowd cheered and clapped. "Mtv from the very first time that y'all played my video and I was nobody, and nobody will play my videos....y'all made me somebody thank you", said eminem.

The crowd cheered and clapped louder. Eminem raised his award. Moon clapped and smiled. Eminem put his hand on her bare hip and pecked her lips. Moon kissed him back.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

"I'm so proud of you", said moon and put her manicured hand on eminem's shoulder. "Thanks baby", said eminem. "Moon!", exclaimed christina. "I'll be right back", said moon and stood up.

Moon made her way to christina and smiled. "What's up?", asked moon. "You know shakira?", asked christina. "Oh my gosh no, hi it's very nice to meet you", said moon and shook hands with shakira. Shakira smiled. "Tienes una sonrisa may hermosa, you have a very gorgeous smile", said shakira. Moon smiled. "Thank you", said moon.

Bruce springsteen tapped moon on the shoulder. "Hey, you remember me?", asked bruce. "Of course! I was in the same room with you during the recording of we are the world back in 85", replied moon. Bruce and moon hugged.

"Excuse me, I need to borrow her", said christina and took moon's hand. Bruce nodded and walked away. "Did I ever tell you that your dad was my first celebrity crush ever?", asked christina. Moon threw her head back and laughed.

"Yes, you tell me that all the time", replied moon.