𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ - 𝐌𝐚𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 1984𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

Michael entered with moon in his arms. "Michael's here!", exclaimed Janet. "We can see that", said randy and rolled his eyes. "Don't start", said Joseph. "Happy birthday mom", said michael and kissed katherine on the cheek.

Katherine smiled and kissed michael on the cheek. "Happy birthday mema", said moon. Katherine laughed and picked up moon.

"Thank you sugar plum", said katherine and kissed moon on the nose. Katherine set moon down. "What are you wearing tonight?", asked latoya and brought moon closer.

"A dress, it's shiny and it's purple", replied moon. "Who bought it?", asked latoya. "Daddy", replied moon. Latoya smiled. Moon saw the table full of sweets. "This is what I was afraid about", said michael.

Moon ran towards the table of sweets. Michael chased her. September by earth, wind, and fire started playing. Janet stood up and took randy's hand. "We're dancing, whether you like it or not", said Janet. "Mom!", exclaimed randy.

"I deserve peace and quiet right now", said katherine and sat on her throne chair. Moon reached for a lollipop. Michael knelt down to her size.

"You can have candy after you eat", said michael and gently took away the lollipop. Moon started crying. "Please don't cry", said michael and picked her up. He gently rubbed her back.

"Want to go with Joseph?", asked michael. Moon shook her head and sniffed. "Want to dance?", asked michael. Moon shook her head. "What did you do to this poor child?", asked rebbie.

"Nothing", replied michael. Rebbie took moon and brought her close. "I want candy", said moon. "No candy until she eats", said michael. "Oh michael", said rebbie and walked towards the table full of candy. "Where are you going?", asked michael.

"To give her some candy", replied rebbie. Moon pointed at the covered chocolate strawberries. Rebbie got one and gave it to moon. "It's time to sing and cut the cake!", exclaimed Jermaine.

Everyone stood behind katherine and sang happy birthday. Katherine blew out the candles. Moon clapped. Michael smiled and held her. Marlon smudged katherine's face against the cake.

"Marlon! Oh you're gonna get it!", exclaimed katherine. Michael covered his mouth. Marlon ran away. Latoya laughed and cleaned katherine's face.