𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐍

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 💀

✔︎ - 1995
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Michael went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. "What the hell", said michael and went through some food. Bill stood behind michael. "Hi", said bill. Michael yelped. "Don't do that, oh my goodness bill", said michael.

Bill, michael's bodyguard since 1968 who was also protective of michael's family, laughed. "What's wrong? Why are you up so late?", asked bill. "Food from the fridge is missing", replied michael. "Oh, perhaps lisa or moon", said bill.

"They don't like food that was already in the fridge", said michael and crossed his arms. A vase crashed onto the floor. Michael screamed and got behind bill. "Why is it so dark in here? Turn on the lights", said michael. "Well....let us just hope billie jean ain't out of prison", said bill and started laughing like vincent price from thriller.

Lisa and moon came to the kitchen. Lisa yawned. "What's with all the screaming?", asked lisa. "Yeah dad, are your nightmares back?", asked moon. "No!....and I don't have nightmares", replied michael. "Michael says food has been missing for the past five days and he's blaming it on you", said bill. "No- excuse me but you were the one who said that", said michael.

"And a vase just crashed to the ground.....and it's dark, michael didn't turn on the lights", said bill. "Did I also mention that my stuff is missing like it's misplaced, I can't find my watch or even my underwear", said michael.

"Okay yeah billie jean is out of jail", said bill.

"No she's not....yeah no she's not", said michael.

Lisa turned on the lights. The fangirl stopped putting michael's underwear in her purse and looked up. "Oh lord Jesus", said bill. "H-hello, are you lost?", asked michael. Moon rolled her eyes.

"Well, this answers all of our questions", said moon.

"How long have you been here?", asked michael.

"Um, a week", replied the fangirl.

Michael slowly nodded. "You do realize breaking into someone's house is illegal right?", asked lisa with crossed arms. "Lisa it's fine", said michael. "No michael it's not fine, this is wrong and invasion of privacy, I'm calling the police", said lisa. "No one is calling anybody", said michael.

"Want me to call someone? Your mother? Any relatives?", asked michael. The fangirl shook her head. "Are you billie jean?", asked bill. "No she is not bill", said michael. Moon laughed. "I'll just go", said the fangirl and exited the house.

"Well that was....strange", said lisa.

"I thought she would immediately start crying and screaming as soon as she saw you", said moon. "Oh poor moon she has seen it all", said bill. "Believe it or not I have trust me", said moon. Lisa gently put her hands on moon's shoulders.

"We better go back to sleep", said lisa.

"Mommy!", exclaimed riley and benjamin at the same time. Michael rushed to his and lisa's room. "I'm coming!", exclaimed michael. Moon laughed. Lisa shook her head.