𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

♥︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 22, 2024

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌

liked by parisjackson, princejackson, janetjackson, zendaya, beyonce, selenagomez, and 11, 768, 987 others 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 more than happy to announce that the filming for my father's biopic movie starts today

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 more than happy to announce that the filming for my father's biopic movie starts today.

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 I'm on my way! It's been a while since we haven't seen each other.

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 good luck!

𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 good luck!

𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚 Omg I can't wait!

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Moon turned off her phone and entered the set. She looked around. "Wow", said moon. Jaafar stood up and greeted her with a hug. "I'm so glad you came", said Jaafar. Moon smiled and hugged him back. "My very older sister has arrived", said prince and hugged moon. "Are you calling me old?", asked moon. "What? I would never", said prince. "You've got this", said moon and rubbed Jaafar's shoulders. "I've read all the comments and they want me to be the best, oh don't let us down", said Jaafar and sighed.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, you'll do amazing, I know you will", said moon and smiled. "I heard robert downey Jr is part of the cast", said moon. "Oh yeah, the fans have been saying he'll probably play John landis", said prince. "Hello miss Jackson, it is very nice to meet you", said Antoine Fuqua, the director. Moon smiled and shook his hand. "As you know, we already have casted our young michael", said antoine. Moon nodded.

"Now, I'm glad that you came on set today, so you can tell us your stories and that way we can create something out of it, including prince", said antonie. "So why don't you start and tell us a few things", said antoine. Jaafar brought a chair so moon can sit. Moon sat down and crossed her legs. "Okay, so I was thinking- well have you got the intro for the movie?", asked moon.

"We're still working on that, do you have something in mind?", asked antoine. "Well I was thinking....you could do something like the bohemian rhapsody intro, you know where you can hear the crowd screaming, I've seen many videos on tiktok that say imagine if the michael jackson biopic started like this, and I liked them, they're pretty good, I also saw one it's the universal one, it's first a dark screen, dad is singing beat it but it's just acapella, then it says just beat it, then the beat it song starts and the universal part starts going, and I really liked it", said moon. Antoine nodded.

"Sorry for the interruption sis", said prince. "No it's fine, go ahead and talk", said moon. "Are you going to do like- well start by the early days or put a concert first then go to the Jackson 5 days?", asked prince. "Well here's the thing, we've thought about that a lot, and it's makes pretty good sense, don't worry, we won't let you down, this will be the biggest biopic ever", said antoine.