𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

ఌ︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 13, 2005

ఌ︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 13, 2005

The limo arrived outside the courthouse. The large crowd screamed and held up their signs that read 'we believe in you michael, you are innocent, we love you' as soon as they saw the limo pull over. Michael and his brother Jermaine got out first. Michael turned around and waved at the crowd. Moon got put and helped her grandmother afterwards. She linked her arm with hers. They made their way inside. After passing the metal detector, they went inside the court room. Moon sat down next to her grandmother and held her hand. She was nervous.

"Everything is gonna be alright sugar plum", said katherine and smiled in sadness. Moon wiped a tear that rolled down her cheek. "Will Mr Culkin please step forward", said michael's lawyer. Macaulay Culkin fixed his suit and got up. Macaulay sat down. "Did Michael ever touch in any way when you hanged with him?", asked the lawyer. "Never", said macaulay. Moon let out a sigh of relief. For a moment she thought macaulay would stab her father in the back and lie.

"He never did it. We just played video games, we had lots of fun at his house including play water gun fights. He was the master of that", said macaulay. Michael lightly smiled and looked down. Moon noticed the expression on michael's face and chuckled. The lawyer nodded. Macaulay went back to his seat. Wade Robson's lawyer stepped forward. "Mr Robson please step forward", said the lawyer. Wade stood up and sat down. "Is it true that michael touched you?", asked the lawyer. Wade sent a look to moon.

"He did. He introduced me to masterbation", said Wade. Some people started talking to others, sharing opinions. "Silence!", shouted the judge. Moon stood up. Katherine held onto her. "Sugar plum"- moon cut her off. "Hold on grandma, I'm about to make history", said moon. She stepped forward. "Stop fucking lying you disgusting piece of crap! I've known this man longer than you have and I know he would never do such a thing like that", said moon. Macaulay pulled out his camera and started filming the whole thing.

Moon turned around and was about to walk back to her seat but she had another thing in mind. Moon's fist connected to wade's face. Everybody in the court room gasped including the jurys. Michael started laughing but stopped as soon as katherine looked at him. Moon went back to her seat and flipped her braids over her shoulder.