𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐂

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝒀𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮, 𝑰 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑴𝒀 𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺 𝑫𝑼𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑺 𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑶𝑫𝑨𝒀

♫︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 13𝐭𝐡, 2024

Antoine Fuqua opened the dressing room door and peeked his head out. "Who's ready to see michael jackson dangerous era?", asked antoine. Everyone screamed of excitement. Antoine, the director laughed. "Okay, okay calm down", said antoine. Moon pulled out her phone and started recording. "My gosh, must you record everything that happens in this family?", asked prince.

"Yes I must", replied moon. "Jaafar, come out", said antoine. Jaafar came out of the dressing room in his costume, perfect hair, perfect wig, perfect everything. Moon screamed of excitement and ran to Jaafar. "What the fuck", said bigi. Jaafar hugged moon.

"This is insane, oh my gosh, you do look like dad", said moon. Antoine brought a giant cake that read 'Happy birthday prince'. Moon hugger jaafar and started crying. "Awww", said prince.

Moon sniffed and wiped her tears. "Gather around, let's sing happy birthday to prince", said antoine. Everybody stood behind prince. "Okay, ready?", asked nia long. Everyone including the actors playing the Jackson 5 started singing.

Prince blew out the 27 candles. "He old as fuck", said moon. Everyone clapped. Paris and bigi laughed. "At least my face ain't saggy", said prince. "At least I showered today", said moon.

"You didn't shower?", asked colman domingo. "What? No I did, moon is lying", replied prince. Moon covered her nose. Paris threw her head back and laughed. Jaafar started moonwalking.

Moon sat down on her chair and crossed her legs. "I wish dad was here, he would be so proud", said moon. Paris sat next to her older sister. "Yeah, he would also be sentimental", said paris.

Bigi sat next to moon on the left side. "Can we go to mcdonald's?", asked bigi. "You always want mcdonald's", replied moon and turned on her phone. "Please", said bigi. "No", said moon.

"Tell prince", said moon. "You are so mean", said bigi. "I'm just lazy", said moon and smiled. "Have you ever searched yourself on google?", asked paris. "Believe it or not I have", replied moon.

"Do you have tips for me on how to be more mama katherine?", asked nia. "Girl, you're fine, you're doing amazing don't worry", replied moon.

"Okay", said nia and laughed. Moon looked at jaafar in his costume. He did look like michael. It's insane. Moon stood up. "I'm going outside for....fresh air", said moon.

"Want me to go with you?", asked paris. "No, I'll be fine, thanks", replied moon and stepped outside. Moon closed the door after her and sighed. She looked up at the sky. "This is going to be hard", said moon.