𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋

❦︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 31𝐬𝐭, 1993

The limo stopped. This was it. Moon opened the door and stepped out. Michael stepped out from the other side. "I'm glad you're performing this year at the superbowl daddy", said moon. Michael wrapped his arm around moon.

"Who's playing again?", asked moon. "Dallas cowboys and Buffalo bills", replied michael and made it to the inside of the dressing room. "You're going to be with elizabeth, first row in the front", said michael. Moon nodded. Bubbles was holding onto moon. Moon held bubbles.

Michael was in his outfit already. "And now please welcome....Michael Jackson!", exclaimed one of the journalists. The crowd scream. "Good luck daddy", said moon and smiled. Michael pecked moon's cheek and exited the dressing room.

- 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Michael stood very still on stage with his sunglasses on. The crowd screamed. Michael turned his head to the other side. Moon and elizabeth cheered the loudest. Michael removed his sunglasses. Women screamed and men cheered.

Jam started playing. Jennifer started playing her guitar. Michael danced around the stage. Michael removed his jacket and had a white shirt on. He put a hat on top of his head.

Michael sang and did the moonwalk. Elizabeth clapped. Michael extended his hand towards moon. She quickly shook her head. "Come on, go", said elizabeth. "No, I'm fine here", said moon and hugged bubbles.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Moon ran towards michael and hugged him. "You did amazing", said elizabeth. Michael smiled. "I hope the cowboys win", said moon. Elizabeth laughed.

- 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

Moon, michael, and elizabeth sat down. Bubbles hugger michael. The cowboys scored. Moon screamed and clapped. Michael stared at moon. Elizabeth smiled.

- 𝐄𝐍𝐃

"The cowboys won!", exclaimed the journalist. Moon stood up and screamed. "Yes!", exclaimed moon. Michael covered his mouth and laughed.

Michael waved as soon as the cowboys pointed at him. Elizabeth smiled. The cowboys ran to where michael was. Michael shook hands with a couple of the players from the team.

- 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Moon went to the living room and sat on the couch. Bubbles ran to the kitchen. "You feeling okay?", asked michael. Moon smiled. "Yeah", replied moon. "How come you didn't want to go on the stage with me earlier at the super bowl?", asked michael.

"There was so much people, I got really scared", replied moon. "As long I'm here no one will hurt you", said michael. Moon and michael hugged.