𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐌

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎ - 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 12𝐭𝐡, 1979

The phone rang in the Jacksons household. Katherine stopped stirring the soup and walked towards the blue telephone. She picked it up. "Hello?", asked katherine. "Hi miss jackson, could you please put michael on the phone? This is urgent", said tatum. "Sure sweetheart, michael!", exclaimed katherine. Michael stood up from his bed.

"Just a second dear", said katherine. "Yes mama?", asked michael. "It's tatum, she says it's urgent", said katherine and walked away. Michael put the telephone on his ear. "Hey tatum", said michael and smiled. "You need to come to my house, it's an emergency", said tatum.

"What? Why? Is everything okay?", asked michael. "Just come to my house", said tatum and hanged up. Michael put the telephone back on its place. "Mama, I'm going to tatum's house for a while", said michael. "Okay dear, tell bill to take you", said katherine. Michael nodded.

- 𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐌'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

"Okay, we're here", said bill and parked outside tatum's house. Michael exited the limo. "Don't worry, I'll wait here", said bill. "Okay thanks bill", said michael and closed the door of the limo. Michael walked towards the door and gently knocked. Joanna Moore opened the door.

"Hello, I'm here for your daughter", said michael. Joanna didn't say anything and stepped aside. "Thanks", said michael and stepped inside. "She's in her room", said Joanna. "Evening michael", said ryan o'neal. Michael nodded and made his way towards tatum's room. He knocked.

Tatum opened the door and grabbed michael by the wrist. She closed the door. "Ok first of all, ow", said michael. "We have to talk, but before I say anything, my parents can't know about this", said tatum. "Now you're scaring me", said michael.

"I'm pregnant", said tatum. Everything was silent. Michael nervously laughed. "I'm sorry- wait what?", asked michael. "I'm pregnant michael and it's yours", said tatum and shoved michael towards her bed. "Okay, okay- oh no what are we going to do?", asked michael.

"I don't know! This is your fault", said tatum and crossed her arms. "Don't blame me!", exclaimed michael. "So? What's the genius idea now superstar?", asked tatum. "Look, I will take you to my house for dinner tonight okay? We'll tell all of my family so they're aware of what's going on", said michael. Tatum nodded.

- 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃

Everyone was silently eating. "This is really good mama", said Janet. Katherine smiled. "Thank you dear", said katherine. "Mama, I have some news and for Joseph- well for the whole family, it's kind of...surprising", said michael.

Latoya gasped. "Don't tell me! I know what it is!", exclaimed latoya. Jermaine shook his head. "Toya shut up and let him say it", said Jermaine. Latoya rolled her eyes and went back to eating her food.

Michael nodded. "I'm going to be a dad", said michael. Everyone dropped their spoons. Joseph spilled out his drink the other way. Katherine almost fainted. Everyone except Joseph and tatum comforted katherine.

"Oh my goodness, I was not expecting this", said katherine. "Congratulations boy", said Joseph. Katherine stared at Joseph. "Who are you and what have you done to my husband?", asked katherine. "Oh woman, it's me!", exclaimed Joseph.

"I think what she's trying to say is that she wasn't expecting this reaction from you", said michael. Katherine sighed. "Well, congratulations you two- tatum you're still a little young, do your parents know?", asked katherine. "Young? She old", said Janet. Michael shushed Janet.

"No, I'm scared to tell them, if I do, they'll probably kick me out of the house", replied tatum. "Well bye, have a nice life", said Joseph. "Oh Joseph stop it, I'll tell you what, you can come live with us for as much as you like", said katherine.

"Really?", asked tatum in disbelief. Katherine nodded. "Thank you so much miss jackson", said tatum.