𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐀

♥︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 25𝐭𝐡, 1986𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

The limo parked outside katherine's and Joseph's giant house. Moon got off first. "Wait hold on-", said michael and was cut off by stevie wonder's screaming. "I'm getting off to!", exclaimed stevie and climbed out of the limo. Lionel richie also climbed out and chased stevie. "Everyone's getting off I guess", said michael.

Frank and Quincy were already by the door. Moon knocked gently. "Not like that, like this", said frank and banged on the door. "Frank!", whisper shouted michael. "Who the hell is at my door!?", Joseph shouted from inside. "The pizza man", replied stevie and laughed very loud.

"It's me michael", said michael and gently hit stevie on the arm. Katherine walked to the door and opened it. She laughed in delight. "What brings you here?", asked katherine with a smile.

"Hey mama, I really wanted to take moonlight with me to the grammys tonight but-", said michael and was cut off by frank. "Take the child, she can't come", said frank and innocently smiled while smoking his blunt. Katherine snatched the blunt from frank and teared it apart.

"No smoking in my house", said katherine and sweetly smiled. "Daddy I want to go with you", said moon while whining. "I know baby but you can't, building's rules", said michael.

"Your cousins, uncles, and aunties are here", said katherine. Moon ran inside. "Works everytime", said lionel and laughed. "Hope you win at least something", said katherine. "We sure hope so", said stevie and kissed katherine on the cheek.

"I'll pick her up after the grammys are over", said michael. "What time?", asked katherine. "When they're over, am I right?", asked stevie while laughing but nobody laughed and just stared at him. "Hopefully by midnight", replied lionel.

"Okay, I'll be waiting, have fun and good luck", said katherine. "Thanks mother", said michael and smiled. Lionel waved at katherine and made his way to the limo. Frank took michael by the arm. Stevie ran and got in the limo. "We'll bring you something moon", said quincy and smiled.

Moon waved sadly as the limo drove off. "Don't worry sugar plum, go play with your cousins", said katherine. Moon went to the living room and saw autumn playing with her barbie dolls. Moon sat down. "Hi", said autumn and giggled.

Janet came into the living room with small pink cupcakes. "I made cupcakes", said Janet and smiled. Tj stood up and ran to Janet. Taj and Taryll shoved each other and took a cupcake.

"No pushing", said katherine and sat on the couch. Brandi got her cupcake and sat next to moon. "Sugar plum aren't you going to get one?", asked katherine. Moon shook her head.

Jermaine Jr giggled. "She doesn't want to get fat", said Jermaine Jr. "Hey!", exclaimed Jermaine from the kitchen. "Be nice", said Jermaine. "She wants to be with uncle mike grandma", said brandi.

Valencia and Brittany rushed inside out of breath. "Is it hot outside?", asked latoya. "It's kind of hot", replied valencia. "Do you want to play outside?", asked Joseph. Moon started crying. "Aw no, come here sugar plum", said katherine and extended her arms. Moon sniffed and ran to katherine.

"It's okay, he's going to come back, at night, he's coming for you, if you play with your cousins, I promise you the time will go fast", said katherine and smiled. Moon rubbed her eyes and sniffed.

"There there, it's okay, wipe the tears away", said katherine and hugged moon.

- 11:35 𝐩𝐦

Michael, frank, stevie, quincy, and lionel got out of the limo and made their way to the door. Michael gently knocked. Moon fell asleep on the couch watching the ghostbusters with her cousins. Katherine stood up and made her way to the door. She gently opened it and smiled. "We won four grammys! Woo!", exclaimed stevie. "Shhh!", exclaimed lionel. "The kids fell asleep", said katherine.

Michael made his way inside and gently picked up moon. "Thank you mother", said michael. "Of course, anytime", said katherine and smiled. Michael made his way outside and got in the limo.

"Enjoy the rest of your night", said lionel and waved. "Say hello to the Jackson sisters and brothers for me", said stevie. "Will do", said katherine and waved. Quincy got in after michael. Frank sat down and looked out the window.

"Does she snore?", asked lionel as he closed the limo door. The driver drove off. "Sometimes", said michael and smiled. "I'm proud, four grammys, well deserved", said quincy. "Yeah, good job michael", said frank. "It was all of us", said michael. "Yeah, all of us", said stevie.