𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓

- 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 25, 2009𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 1:16 𝐩𝐦

- 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 25, 2009
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 1:16 𝐩𝐦

The photographer finished photographing moon. Moon went to the dressing room to change from her dress to her jeans and crop top. Moon's phone started ringing. This was clearly it. "Miss Jackson your cell phone is ringing!", exclaimed the photographer. "I'll be there in a second!", replied moon from the dressing room. Moon fixed her crop top and exited the dressing room.

The photographer handed moon her phone. Moon smiled and took. "Thank you", said moon and accepted the call. "Hello?", said moon. It was paris. She was crying. "Wait- paris slow down I can't understand you", said moon.

"Daddy is in the hospital", said paris on the other line. Moon dropped her phone. She ran out of the building with her purse. She ran for a block until she saw her aunt latoya's car. "Aunt toya!", exclaimed moon and got in. "Drive me to the hospital, I can't feel my legs, mom just called me and told me michael is in the hospital", said latoya. Latoya went to the other seat and moon got in and started the car. She drove off fast.

Latoya's phone rang. Moon felt her heart sang. The phone call read mom. "Answer it baby, I'm too scared", said latoya. Moon took the phone and accepted the call. She put it on speaker. "Mema", said moon. "Hey baby-", said katherine but started crying. "Mom, what's going on?", asked latoya. Everything fell silent. "He's dead! He's dead!", exclaimed katherine and cried harder.

"No! No!- mema wait for us we'll be there in a few minutes', said moon. She wiped her tears and drove faster. Latoya closed her eyes.

- 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐂𝐋𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

Moon parked outside the hospital entrance and opened the door. She ran inside. "Moon wait!", exclaimed latoya. Moon was out of breath and saw her uncles and grandparents. "Let me see him!", exclaimed moon. Katherine turned around and caught moon in her arms. "Let me see him! I wanna see him! I'm his daughter!", exclaimed moon and cried. "It's okay", said katherine.

"Daddy!", screamed moon. Janet covered her mouth with her hand. "I'm terribly sorry for your loss", said the doctor and walked away. "Come on, let's sit down", said katherine. Moon sat next to katherine and stared at the ground. Rebbie knelt to moon and held her hand. "I know this is going to be hard for you, your sister, and brothers", said rebbie. Moon nodded.

Joseph was crying. Actually crying. Moon found that hard to believe. This was going to be hard from now on.