𝐃𝐀𝐃'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

☀︎︎ - 2012𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

☀︎︎ - 2012
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚

Moon stepped out of the limo and helped her grandmother stand up. Paris, prince, and bigi got out and ran towards the fence. "Don't run", said moon. Katherine stepped out and looked around. "Wow", said katherine and sighed.

Another limo arrived and parked. Janet stepped out and walked towards moon and katherine. Latoya, Jackie, Jermaine, tito, randy, rebbie, and the rest of their kids got out. "It's so small", said autumn. "It sure is, this is where we used to live back when the Jackson 5 was still happening", said Janet.

Katherine started crying. "Mema", said moon and hugged katherine. "I just miss your father so much", said katherine and sniffed. Moon looked at the giant gravestone. "Has that always been there?", asked Tj. "Not always, they put it last year", replied tito.

"Remember during the victory tour, there was a lizard and it scared michael", said marlon. Everyone laughed. "That was very funny", said latoya.

"Should we go inside?", asked paris. "Alright, get in", said katherine. Prince opened the small gate door and ran towards the door of the small home. Everyone was finally inside. "We all used to sleep in one room, just us boys", said randy.

"Didn't I sleep in the couch?", asked Janet. "No, you slept outside", replied randy. Moon laughed. Katherine shook her head. "It's so quiet, I'm going to put some music", said rebbie. She took out a song vinyl record and put it on the record player.

Stand by me by ben e king started playing. Moon stopped walking and remembered when she heard this song for the first time. She was seven. She listened to it with her father.

"I need- I think I'm going to sit down", said moon and sat on the couch. She sighed and felt her eyes getting watery. Paris sat next to her older sister and put her head on her shoulder.

Moon smiled a little. "You guys were so young when dad passed away, it's not fair", said moon. "Yeah, you were old", said paris. Moon shoved paris a little and laughed. "How was your childhood? I never got to ask you that", said paris.

"Oh it was the best, he always made sure I had everything....he cared about me so much, he never left me behind", replied moon. Moon stood up and saw many framed photos on the wall.

She smiled as her eyes landed on one where Joseph was holding marlon and michael was holding little Janet. "Hey auntie?", asked moon.

"Yeah baby?", asked Janet. "What year was this photo taken?", asked moon. Janet looked at the photo. "Oh, 1969 for sure, I was only three years old", replied Janet and smiled.

Moon looked at one of michael and little Janet. "Aw that one is so cute", said moon. Janet smiled. "It was also taken during the same year", said Janet.

"You were so little auntie", said moon and smiled

"You were so little auntie", said moon and smiled. "I was, I really was", said Janet. "And annoying", said randy. "Oh, be quiet bald headed worm", said Janet. Moon covered her mouth with her hand.

"Not this again", said Joseph and sat on the couch. "Don't start again", said katherine. Jackie was in the kitchen opening the cabinets. "Stop, what do you expect? Food to appear?", asked latoya. "Unfortunately, yes, I do", replied Jackie.

Moon went inside the room where all her uncles and dad slept. There was only 2 thin beds. She could hear the laughs, arguing, and pillow fights of her uncles and dad. She smiled in sadness.