𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

ఌ︎ - 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 10, 2001

Moon was in her room listening to a mariah carey song. The doorbell rang multiple times. Michael got up from the couch. "This only means one thing", said michael and opened the door. "Hey", said macaulay culkin and stepped inside.

"Yeah", said michael. "Ok, instructions are on the kitchen, the children are asleep, moon is in her room, well bye", said michael. "Wait hold on", said macaulay. Michael stopped. "What?", asked michael.

"What time are you coming back?", asked macaulay. "I'm not sure, all I know is that I need sleep because I have a meeting at the twin towers tomorrow", replied michael. Macaulay nodded.

Michael exited the house. Macaulay looked around and saw a giant photo on the wall of michael and moon during 1987. He smiled. Moon came to the kitchen and didn't realize macaulay was in the living room.

Macaulay silently stood behind moon and waited for her to turn around. Moon turned around and hit macaulay with the stack of bread. "Oh- it's you!", exclaimed moon. "Don't scare me like that", said moon.

"Did michael tell you I was coming?", asked macaulay. "Apparently not", replied moon. "Wanna go to my room?", asked moon. Macaulay quickly nodded.

Moon took the stairs. Macaulay followed after her. Moon opened the door to her room. Macaulay went inside and looked around. "You have so many posters", said macaulay.

"Yeah, I love celebrities so much", said moon. "It's so clean", said macaulay. "I remember I went to your house once, trust me your room was not clean", said moon. "I hate clean", said macaulay.

Macaulay sat on moon's bed. Moon sat down to. "Can I ask you something?", asked macaulay. "You already did", replied moon. "Yeah go ahead", said moon. "Have you ever had your first kiss?", asked macaulay. Moon thought for a moment then looked at macaulay.

"Yeah, you kissed me on the cheek during the set of black or white back in 91' during the pie fight", said moon. "Oh the cheek doesn't count", said macaulay. "Oh you mean on the lips?", asked moon. "Yeah", replied macaulay.

"Well it was Jay leno", said moon. "That old guy?", asked macaulay. "Don't be mean", said moon and laughed. "I can be your other better first kiss", said macaulay. "Woah- okay, I didn't know my babysitter wanted a kiss so fast", said moon.

Macaulay laughed and looked at moon through his blue eyes. "Okay, let's do this", said moon. Macaulay and moon slowly leaned In while miss jackson by outkast was playing on moon's vinyl record player. They finally kissed.

- 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

Moon opened her eyes and rubbed them. She yawned and got up. She made her way towards the kitchen. Prince and paris were watching tv and eating strawberries. "Who gave you those?", asked moon. "I did", said macaulay.

"Oh, thanks", said moon and smiled. The news popped up. "The twin towers are being under attack, a few people have jumped from the twin towers to the floor, none of them have survived, stay home, that is all", said the newsreporter. The cartoons turned back on. "Oh no, oh no no no no", said moon. "What?", asked macaulay. "Dad had a meeting in the twin towers! Oh gosh I don't know what I'm going to do if he's dead", said moon.

"Calm down, it's okay", said macaulay. "What the hell do you mean it's okay? This isn't okay! What if he was one of those people who jumped from the twin towers!", exclaimed moon.

- 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐄

Michael was snoring loudly. The phone rang. Michael stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. He saw the twin towers on fire. He screamed and got up. He started packing his stuff and headed out of the hotel.

- 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Michael's brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, and parents were comforting moon.  "Take a deep breath", said katherine. Moon sniffed. "I'm sure he's fine", said Tj. "Yeah, I mean our uncle is michael jackson", said autumn.

Michael bursted inside. Moon ran to michael and hugged him. "I thought you died!", exclaimed michael. "Oh no, I just overslept, I forgot to set the alarm", said michael. "Oh dear", said katherine.