𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄

- 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 20, 1992𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

- 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 20, 1992
𝐎𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨

Moon was sitting on a chair and watched her father dance with Michael Jordan. "Michael", said David Kellogg, the director. Michael and Michael turned around. "Yeah?", they both asked at the same time. Michael laughed. "Sorry Jordan- you were saying", said michael. "No I thought you were gonna say somethin", said Jordan and laughed.

"Janet is here", said david. "Who's Janet?", asked Jordan. "My little sister, tell her to come", said michael. David nodded. Moon stood up from her chair. "I can play better basketball than you", said moon. "Oh yeah? Let's see what you got", said Jordan. Janet entered the set. "Hey", said Janet and smiled. "Hey, I'm doing the jam music video", said michael with a smile. "Okay, oh hi", said Janet as her eyes immediately landed on Jordan.

Jordan smiled and shook her hand. "Hello", said Jordan. "I'm filming a movie, poetic justice, and I want to take moon with me, I want her to meet somebody", said Janet. Michael turned to moon. Macaulay laughed as soon as he witnessed miss the shot. "Stop laughing", said moon and laughed. "Moon, want to go with your aunt Janet? She's filming a movie", said michael.

"I want you to meet somebody", said Janet. "Sure", said moon and gave the basketball to macaulay. "Let's go", said Janet and took her hand. "I'll bring her back", said Janet. "Please don't kidnap my child", said michael with his hands on his hips. "No promises", said Janet.

- 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓

Janet entered the set with moon. "Wow, it's very big", said moon while looking around. Janet smiled. "Come on, this way", said Janet. Moon and Janet made it to a small set. "Hey", said Janet. Tupac turned around. "Hey Jackson", said tupac. "I want you to meet my niece", said Janet.

"Come here moon", said Janet and sticked her hand out. Moon took Janet's hand. She looked at tupac and smiled. Janet played with moon's braids. "She's the one I was telling you about", said Janet. Moon smiled. "Hi, I love your music", said moon and laughed. "Thank you sugar, I'm surprised your not screaming", said tupac.

Janet smiled. "She's very strong", said Janet. "No I'm not", said moon. Tupac grabbed a pen. Moon turned around and grabbed her hair. "Could you please just write to moonlight", said moon. Tupac wrote it down and also wrote a small paragraph.

"Say cheese", said Janet with a camera. Tupac hugged moon and looked at the camera. Moon smiled and looked at the camera.