𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐄

♥︎ - 𝐖 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨♥︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 31𝐬𝐭, 2024♥︎ - 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞♥︎- 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 80𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐬

♥︎ - 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 31𝐬𝐭, 2024
♥︎ - 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞
♥︎- 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 80𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐛𝐮𝐦𝐬

"Hi w magazine, my name is moon jackson", whispered moon onto the mic. Moon looked over at the stack of vinyl albums next to her. "Okay so, these are from the 80s, I love the 80s, I grew up in the 80s", whispered moon onto the mic and laughed gently. Moon grabbed the first album and looked at it. "Oh my gosh, scary monsters and super creeps by david bowie, released in 1980", whispered moon onto the mic.

"Dad took me to see david bowie in 83' during his moonlight tour era where he had blonde hair, then we're backstage with david and cher, it's on google, search it up", whispered moon onto the mic. Moon put the david bowie aside and picked up another one. "Back to black by ac dc, also released in 1980, very iconic band, album, and song", whispered moon onto the mic.

She put the album aside and grabbed another one. "Dirty mind by prince, also released in 1980, I always loved that outfit on him, so sexy", whispered moon onto the mic and started laughing and backed away from the mic. The camera crew laughed along with her.

Moon put the album aide and grabbed another one. "Tattoo you by the rolling stones, released in 1981, the rolling stones are obviously better than the beatles", whispered moon onto the mic and put the album aside and grabbed another one.

"Bella Donna by stevie nicks, released in 1981, I love this cover so much, she looks so gorgeous", whispered moon onto the mic and smiled. She put the album aside and grabbed another one.

"Escape by Journey, also released in 1981, the cover is very iconic, sure does bring back memories", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album. "Controversy by prince, also released in 1981, iconic cover too, very inspiring", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

Moon sofly gasped. "Ladies and Gentlemen, thriller", whispered moon onto the mic and turned the album around. "Released in 1982, you know the album is going to be good if it has a good lean on it", whispered moon onto the mic.

Moon kissed michael's face and moved onto the next album. "The dreaming by Kate bush, released in 1982, she's very pretty, her eyes are lovely", whispered moon onto the mic and moved onto the next one. "Combat rock by the clash, released in 1982, iconic cover, I feel like most people found out about the clash once stranger things season 2 was released", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Kill em all by metallica, released in 1983, oh funny story by the way, my dad, me, and macaulay culkin pulled up in a golf cart outside a building back in 92' and kirk hammett from metallica saw us and walked up to us and introduced himself and my dad said I don't know what metallica is, instead of saying metallica he said metallic", whispered moon onto the mic.

Moon grabbed another album. "Let's dance by david bowie, iconic cover, iconic song, iconic everything, released in 1983", whispered moon onto the mic and moved onto another album.

"Pyromania by def leppard, released in 1983, my favorite song from this album is photograph", whispered moon onto the mic and smiled.

Moon grabbed another album. "She's so unusual by cyndi lauper, released in 1983, iconic cover, I prefer her version of girls just wanna have fun, originally a man sang this song I think around the 50s, I'm not sure", whispered moon onto the mic.

She moved onto another album. "Ride the lightning by metallica, released in 1984, iconic cover by the way, I love this album", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Purple rain by prince, released in 1984, this, this is a very iconic cover, so iconic, people wear the shirts too", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album. "Born in the U.S.A. by bruce springsteen, iconic cover, always loved this album", whispered moon onto the mic.

She grabbed another album. "Like a virgin by madonna, released in 1984, I'm not a fan of her but the only songs I like is like a virgin and material girl, I don't know honestly she should've stopped after releasing those songs, my dad took her to the grammys back in 91' and I remember I went too, she was a very rude bitch honestly", whispered moon onto the mic and flipped her braids over her shoulder and grabbed another album.

"The works by queen, released in 1984, I love queen, freddie is amazing, I remember spending time with him", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album. "Hounds of love by Kate bush, released in 1985, most people know her now because stranger things season 4 used her song running up that hill, I never told this anybody before but I listen to running up that hill and think of all the times I've spent with my dad", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Theatre of pain by motley crue, also released in 1985, the only member I love from this band is mick mars, back in 2012, nikki sixx called my dad a pedophile on twitter, me and my sister paris responded, we roasted him good, hey at least some of us didn't die twice", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"She's the boss by mick jagger, released in 1985, very iconic, love that man so much", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Master of puppets by metallica, released in 1986, iconic cover, I feel like metallica is the most legendary metal band of all time", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Appetite for destruction by guns n roses, released in 1987, slash worked with my dad throughout the 90s and 2000s, he was so nice...and hot", whispered moon onto the mic and smiled. She grabbed another album.

"Whitney by Whitney houston, released in 1987, I still love how till this day how she beat elvis and the beatles in the music charts, so iconic", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Bad by my dad", released in late 1987, this cover is very iconic, he's so beautiful", whispered moon onto the mic. "I still remember when he released this album by the way", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

Moon put girls, girls, girls by motley crue and cloud nine by george harrison aside not caring about those albums. She picked up another album. "....and justice for all by metallica, released in 1988, Jason deserved better", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"Bleach by nirvana, released in 1989, gosh I love this band so much, they also defended my dad in 1993, they deserve the world", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album.

"The miracle by queen, released in 1989, their last album", whispered moon onto the mic and grabbed another album. Moon finished the stack of albums. "Well that is all, listen to music from back then because it is the best", whispered moon onto the mic.