𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐒

♥︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4𝐭𝐡, 2024

liked by parisjackson, princejackson, latoyajackson, jaafarjackson, janetjackson, theweeknd, zendaya, megantheestallion, and 11, 879, 668 others𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 at the grammys

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 at the grammys

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

                                                     ♥︎

Paris held moon's hand and looked for seats. "We can sit next to taylor swift, she's over there", said paris. "Hell no, not even for eight million dollars", said moon and shook her head. "look, let's sit near ice spice, lana del rey, and miley cyrus", said paris.

"Perfect", said moon and ran to the seats. Paris sat down. Moon sat next to paris and looked the other way. Lana smiled. "Hello, nice to meet you", said lana. Moon laughed. "Hey girl, it's an honor, your songs are so aesthetic", said moon.

Lana smiled. "Thank you so much, I love your music", said lana. "Thank you", said moon and smiled. Lionel Richie went to the stage and held an envelope. "There he is", said paris.

Lionel opened the envelope. "Moon Jackson, come and get your grammy", said lionel. Everyone stood up and clapped. A few men whistled. Moon stood up and hugged paris including lana, ice spice, and miley.

Moon went to the stage and hugged lionel. Lionel smiled and hugged her back. "Congratulations, you deserve it", said lionel. "Thank you so much", said moon and laughed. Moon accepted her grammy.

"You know when my father first came into the music business....he already knew he was going to be a global legend icon, and nobody will ever be my dad, thank you", said moon and blew a kiss to the crowd. Everyone cheered and clapped.

Lionel clapped and smiled. Moon went back to her seat. "I'm so proud of you", said paris. Moon smiled. "I love your hair", said ice spice. "Thank you, I love your dress and hairstyle, you're so pretty", said moon.

"Billie eilish", said lionel richie. The crowd clapped. Billie went up on stage and accepted the award. Billie made a shocked face. "Oh my gosh, it's lionel richie!", exclaimed billie onto the microphone. The crowd laughed.

"Thank you, I wasn't expecting this, this means so much, thank you", said billie and went back to her seat. The crowd clapped. Billie waved at moon. Moon happily waved back. "I love your long acrylic nails, they're so pretty", said miley.

"Thank you, I love yours too", replied moon and laughed. Moon looked at the list of nominations for album of the year. "Moon Jackson, Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo", said paris.

Moon remembered when she went to the grammys with her dad, brooke, and quincy back in 84'. "And the album of the year is....", said lionel and opened the envelope. Taylor stood up. Moon closed her eyes and looked the other way.

"Moon Jackson!", said lionel and started jumping. Taylor sat down. Everyone screamed and cheered. "Congratulations!", exclaimed lana and hugged moon. Moon hugged her back. "Group hug!", exclaimed miley. Paris, ice spice, lana, and miley all hugged moon.

Moon stopped hugging the girls and went on stage. She accepted her award. "I'm so joyed right now, oh my gosh, I totally thought I was only going to win an award", said moon onto the mic. "Your dad is proud of you!", exclaimed ed sheeran from the crowd.

Moon looked down with a smile and looked down. The crowd screamed and cheered. Moon laughed. "Thank you so much", said moon and laughed. She went to her seat.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒

"Four grammys, wow, this is insane, I'm taking home four grammys", said moon. Lionel stood behind moon and smiled. "I wanna thank all the fans all over the world who listen to my music, man fuck taylor swift, I won four grammys!", exclaimed moon.

The crowd stood up and cheered. Moon laughed and blew a kiss. She bowed. Moon turned and gave lionel a hug. Lionel hugged her back. "Very proud of you", said lionel. Moon smiled.

liked by parisjackson, mileycyrus, metallica, rileykeough, princejackson, janetjackson, latoyajackson, jaafarjackson, tjjackson9, and 11, 897, 989 others𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 I won 4 grammys tonight, the other 2 are of miley, and the other one of...

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 I won 4 grammys tonight, the other 2 are of miley, and the other one of billie

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐜𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐬 I am happier for you!

𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 you looked so pretty tonight btw

𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 we are so proud of you baby ❤️

𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐣𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 congrats big sis! You made another history moment to the Jackson family name.

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 ❤️

𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 congrats! ❤️❤️

𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐞 🧡

𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 so proud of you!

𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐠 ❤️❤️❤️

𝐬𝐳𝐚 your dress tho!

𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐭 congrats moon!

𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨 I laughed when you said fuck taylor swift, stay safe 🤟🏻

𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝