𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 25

☽︎ - 1983

☽︎ - 1983

"One minute!", exclaimed suzanne de passe. Jackie touched up his face. Three year old moon picked up a cockroach and ran to her grandmother. "Ah", said moon. Katherine looked down at her small hand. "Put it down dear, it's dirty, ew", said katherine and made gag sounds.

Janet laughed.

"Fifty seconds!", exclaimed suzanne.

"We better start heading on stage", said Jermaine and put some deodorant on.

Michael sighed.

"I need a jacket", said michael.

"Here, you can use mine", said Janet.

"Ew, gross, no", said michael and looked around.

Michael's eyes landed on katherine's shiny dark jacket.

"Mom", said michael.

"What?", asked katherine.

"Can I.....can I borrow your jacket?", asked michael.

"Sure dear", said katherine and took it off.

Michael took and put it on.

"Michael!", exclaimed tito.

Michael ran towards the stage.

Katherine stood up and extended her arm.

"Come on let's go watch daddy and the uncles", said katherine.

Moon took her grandmother's hand. Katherine walked a little closer to get a better view of the boys. Katherine picked up moon. Moon watched.

- 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊

Michael's brothers hugged each other and ran backstage. The crowd kept clapping. Michael smiled and held the mic. "I'm definitely getting some ass tonight", said randy.

"Randall! What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you see I have moon?", asked katherine.

Moon giggled.

Katherine shook her head and watched michael.

"Thank you, thank you....yeah those I have to say those were the good old days....I love those songs, those were magic moments, all my brothers including Jermaine....but uh....those were good songs, I like those songs a lot....but especially I like.....", said michael and put the mic on the stand.

"Billie jean!", exclaimed a woman from the crowd.

"The new songs", said michael.

The crowd screamed while michael turned around and put his hat on.

The beat of billie jean started. Michael started dancing. Everyone's fine ass stood up and screamed.

A few women from the crowd kept screaming.

Michael took off his hat and threw it towards moon's direction. Moon caught it. Katherine laughed. Katherine put the hat on moon's hand.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Michael went backstage.

Moon ran towards michael and hugged onto his leg.

"My daddy", said moon and pouted.

Janet smiled.

"She's jealous at those women from the crowd that kept screaming", said katherine.

Michael laughed and picked up moon.

"Don't worry, you're the only woman in my life", said michael and pecked moon's cheek.