𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

- 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 25, 1987

- 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 25, 1987

Moon pushed sean and ran away. "Hey!", exclaimed sean and laughed. He chased after her. Karen Faye, michael's personal makeup artist got out of the way. "Don't run like that!", exclaimed karen. She shook her head. "Moon, I will be telling your father", said karen. "I don't care", said moon and kept running. Sean looked at karen.

Kelley Parker, a blonde girl, a few years older than moon, was shocked. Michael walked on set. "Look who's here", said karen. "Daddy!", exclaimed moon and ran to michael. Michael picked up moon and hugged her. "She didn't stop running, even after I told her to stop", said karen. "Is that true?", asked michael.

Moon stared at michael. "Moon answer me", said michael. "Yes daddy", said moon. "Say sorry to karen", said michael and set moon down. "I'm sorry karen", said moon and pecked her cheek.

Karen smiled and pecked her cheek back. "It's okay, I forgive you", said karen. "Places everyone!", exclaimed colin chilvers, the director.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Daddy", said moon while sitting on michael's lap. "Yes sweetheart?", replied michael and removed a few hairs from her face. "Why do people call you wacko jacko?", asked moon. Everyone fell silent on set. "Do you need a minute?", asked karen. "No I'll be fine", said michael. Karen nodded and walked away.

"It's not a nice name, and I want you to treat others the way you want to be treated", said michael. Moon nodded. Sean came running and touched moon on the shoulder. "Tag! You're it!", exclaimed sean and ran away. Moon gasped and got off michael's lap. "Come back here!", exclaimed moon. Michael laughed.

Yoko ono entered the set and looked around. "Sean, your mom's here", said michael. Yoko smiled. "Mom!", exclaimed sean and ran towards his mother. "Ready to go?", asked yoko. "Yeah", said sean. "Hi miss ono, great to see you", said michael and waved a bit. "Call me yoko, ono makes me feel old", said yoko. "Well you are", said michael but sean cut him off. "Bye michael! Mom let's go", said sean dragging her towards the exit.