𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝑨𝒖⁣𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝑨𝒖⁣𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 - 𝑴𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚. 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆, 𝑰 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒅𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒏, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒔𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒅, 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕𝒚.

☹︎ - 1993

Moon was in the living room watching tv with bubbles. She fixed her blue cap on top of her head. The news popped interrupting moon's full house episode. Moon sighed. Bubbles pointed at the tv. Jordan chandler and his dad popped up on the tv and were being interviewed. "Could you please say that one more time and look at the camera", said the interviewer. "Michael Jackson is a pedophile", said evan chandler.

Evan looked at his son. "Say it", said evan. "Michael....Jackson is a....pedophile", said Jordan and looked down. "Well there you have it folks, michael jackson touches little boys", said the interviewer. The full house episode resumed. Bubbles looked at moon.

"Oh no", said moon. "Daddy!", exclaimed moon. Quincy Jones bursted inside the house and looked around. "Hey kid, where's your father?", asked quincy. A loud thud was heard. "That's coming from the studio", said quincy and ran to the recording studio. Moon stood up and followed quincy.

Quincy opened the recording studio door. Michael was ripping all of his lyric sheets. He threw his headphones across the room. He kicked a few chairs. He got on his knees and covered his face. "Daddy?", asked moon. Michael was crying.

"Michael", said quincy. Moon hugged michael. "It's all over the news! I didn't do anything!", exclaimed michael. "I'm sorry daddy", said moon. Michael held moon close. "You believe me right moonlight?", asked michael. "Of course I do daddy", said moon and hugged her father.

- 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"Why would Jordan say that?", asked moon. "I don't know", said michael. The news popped up again. It was latoya. She was surrounded by the press and paparazzi. "Yes, I believe the michael jackson allegations", said latoya. Latoya's husband Jack held her arm strongly.

Michael's heart dropped. "Get the car", said moon while staring at the tv. "What?", asked quincy. "Tell bill to get the car", replied moon. "Moonlight", said michael.

- 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐀'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

Moon aggressively opened the limo door. "Moon wait!", exclaimed michael. The rest of the jacksons got out of their cars. Moon ran towards the door and roughly knocked. "Let's just get in the limo and go home", said michael.

Moon shook her head. "Open up aunt latoya!", exclaimed moon. Jack gordon opened the door. "She's not here sweetheart, go home", said jack and closed the door. Joseph stopped the door from closing with his hand. "Let us in", said Joseph. Jack quickly stepped aside.

Latoya stood up from the couch. "How could you say that?!", exclaimed moon. Latoya shook her head. Jack grabbed moon's wrist. "Hey!", exclaimed katherine. Michael walked towards Jack. "Get your hands off of my granddaughter!", exclaimed Joseph.

Latoya ran to her room. "Aunt latoya!", exclaimed moon. "Let's just go, please", said michael. Moon hugged michael and started crying.