𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

(They're working on the biopic, I wanted to scream, yell, and screech but I was in lunch with my friends during school 💀✨️)

♥︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 8𝐭𝐡, 2024

Moon entered the set with a bag of party sized hot cheetos. Prince gasped. "Aw thank you sis, you didn't have to", said prince and reached for the bag. "Uh no, these are for me", said moon and hugged the big bag to her chest. Paris was sitting down and was scrolling on instagram.

"Where's the star of this biopic?", asked moon. "You are not going to believe this!", exclaimed prince. "What?", replied moon and opened her hot cheetos. "Young michael is here", said paris.

"I was going to say that", said prince. "Oh my gosh, where's the young fella? I want to meet him", said moon and put her bag of chips on a chair. "There getting him ready for a few scenes", replied paris and turned off her phone.

Juliano Krue Valdi exited the dressing room with the same but made outfit michael wore during the Ed Sullivan show back in 1969, with the purple hat, purple vest, brown pants, and a brown long sleeve shirt. "Oh my gosh, the afro is so cute!", exclaimed moon. "You're going to scare him away", said prince.

"Oh shut up round egg face", said moon and made her way to Juliano. "Hello, I'm michael's daughter, it's very nice to meet you", said moon and smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you too", said Juliano. "I've seen your videos of doing the moonwalk and some other dance moves", said moon and smiled.

"Really? Now I'm embarrassed", said Juliano. "Don't be, you do amazing, it's mind blowing", said moon and laughed. "Thank you", said Juliano and smiled.

Nia long came out of the dressing room already dressed as mama katherine Jackson. "Hey girl", said nia. "Hi, oh my gosh, I didn't know you were here", said moon and hugged nia.

Nia smiled and hugged her back. "I'm ready to do this, is your grandmother coming?", asked nia. "My aunt janet took her to the restroom", replied moon. "I can't wait to meet and talk to her", said nia. "Trust me, all she talks about is you", said moon and laughed.

Colman Domingo came out of the dressing room dressed as Joseph Jackson. "Is this a hugging party or what?", asked colman. "Hi!", exclaimed moon and hugged colman. Colman hugged her back and laughed.

"Let me take a look at you", said moon. Colman slowly spinned. "Oh my gosh, you look exactly like my grandfather", said moon. Nia smiled. Janet walked towards the group. "Hey, nice to meet you", said Janet and smiled. "It's an honor to meet another legend", said colman. Janet laughed. "Thanks but I'm not a legend", said Janet. "No you are", said nia and smiled.

Katherine smiled as she sat in her wheelchair. "Come on, let's meet the queen of the Jacksons", said moon and took nia's hand. Moon walked towards katherine and knelt down. Moon took katherine's hand. "Mema, I want you to meet nia long, she will be portraying you", said moon.

Katherine looked up at nia. She had a sweet motherly smile. Nia smiled back. "It's an honor to meet you miss jackson", said nia. Katherine smiled. "I know you'll do amazing", said katherine and gently rubbed nia's hand with her thumb.