𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒' 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

❦︎ - 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 18𝐭𝐡, 2011

Moon stood outside paris' room door with her eyes closed. Paris was fixing a few more things in her room. "Can I come in now? What's the point of having my eyes closed if I'm outside?", asked moon. "Okay, you can come in now", said paris.

Moon opened her eyes and opened the door. She stepped inside and looked around. "Oh paris", said moon as she saw all the pictures of their dad on the wall. She sat on paris' bed and covered her mouth. "Shut up", said moon.

"I didn't say anything", said paris. Moon picked up the pillow. It had michael on it. "I love this so much, I love your whole room, dad would've loved to see this", said moon and wiped a tear that rolled down her cheeks.

"Really? You don't think it's too much?", asked paris. "No, of course not", replied moon and smiled. "Has mema seen it?", asked moon. Paris shook her head. "Oh she needs to see it, you know what I'll call her right now", said moon and stood up.

Moon took her phone from her backpack purse and dialed katherine's phone. "Hey mema, come over here, yeah it's a surprise, ok love you, bye", said moon and hanged up.

Soon, katherine arrived. Moon rushed to the door and opened it. Latoya, Janet, randy, marlon, Jermaine, Jackie, brandi, Tj, jaafar, prince, bigi, and tito came. "Oh, ok who spread the secret?", asked moon. Everyone pointed at Janet. Janet laughed. Moon smiled and stepped aside.

Everyone made their way inside.

"Ok, so paris decorated her room and I love it, it looks awesome, and I want you all to see it", said moon. Paris opened the door shyly and let everyone inside. Katherine looked around. She sat down and began crying.

Moon rushed to katherine.

"Mema, please look at me....it's okay, I miss him too", said moon. Everyone gathered around katherine and comforted her. "Okay, instead of crying, why don't we make laughs, tell funny stuff that dad did", said moon.

"That's a good idea moonlight", said Jermaine.

Katherine put on her glasses and wiped her tears.

Moon pecked katherine's cheek and hugged her.

"Let's see", said tito trying to remember. Brandi looked at the pictures of michael during the 1984 victory tour. Jackie sighed in sadness. "Remember when michael used to prank call, that man pranked called like half of the earth", said tito. Everyone laughed. Moon smiled.

She laughed seeing her grandmother happy.

Brandi sat next to moon and rested her head on moon's shoulder. "Remember when moon puked because jackie held her upside down?", asked Jermaine. Katherine laughed loudly. "Wait what?", asked moon with a laugh.

"Oh- yeah I remember now", said moon and laughed.

Bigi sat next to katherine.

"Is everyone suddenly so tired?", asked moon.

"Yeah, we were at the mall", replied prince.

"Without me?", asked moon.

"Yeah, it was great", replied bigi.

Everyone laughed. Moon shook her head.