𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄

✿︎ - 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 15𝐭𝐡, 1982

After recording some parts of the girl is mine, michael and moon went to paul McCartney's house. Moon got out of the limo and ran towards the horses. She squealed and tried to reach for one. Linda McCartney smiled and took a photo of moon. The horse walked towards moon and sniffed her tiny hand.

Michael finally got out of the limo. Bill bray beside him. "Michael!", exclaimed paul. "Paul!", exclaimed michael and laughed. Paul's and Linda's daughters stella and mary ran towards moon.

"I'm glad you're here, have you ever rode a horse before?", asked paul. Michael shook his head. "Well today is your lucky day", said paul. Linda laughed. Paul opened the door fence and took michael's hand. Michael stood behind paul.

"They don't bite", said paul. A horse walked towards paul. Paul petted the horse. "Come on", said paul. Michael got on the horse and smiled.

Bill picked up moon for her to catch a better view. Linda took some photos. "Want to give it a try moon?", asked paul. Moon extended her arms towards paul. Bill smiled and handed moon to paul. Paul took her and walked towards the horse.

"Hosey", said moon and giggled. Paul smiled. Moon petted the horse gently. The horse sniffed moon. She squealed. Michael took moon and sat her down on the horse. The horse started walking.

- 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐋'𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

"We should finish the song by tomorrow", said paul. "That's what I keep telling him", said bill. Moon was playing with stella, mary, and James. "James looks so much like you", said michael.

Linda smiled. Moon snatched her barbie doll from James. "James, don't take her toys", said paul. "How's quincy?", asked paul. "At home, with his wife", replied michael.

"Who wants tea?", asked Linda. "I'd love some, thanks", said bill. "Me too love", said paul. Linda took out 2 tea cups and set them on the counter.

Linda poured the tea and set the tea cups on the table. "The song is going to be a hit", said paul. "One day I'm going to own all of your songs, including the beatles", said michael.

Paul laughed. "I hope you're joking", said paul. Michael laughed a little. "Hopefully", said bill and smiled. Moon climbed on paul's lap.

Paul looked down and held moon. "Is your daddy always scared of animals?", asked paul. Moon nodded and sucked on her finger. "Moon", said michael in a warning tone. Moon stopped sucking on her finger and looked the other way.

"I was actually thinking of owning another pet", said michael. "Ain't llama the louie enough?", asked paul. "Apparently not", said bill.