𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃

☻︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 10𝐭𝐡, 2024

Moon gently knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. Brenda opened the door and gasped. "Moon! Good to see you!", exclaimed brenda and hugged moon.

Moon smiled and hugged her back. "Good to see you too", said moon. "Come in", said brenda and stepped aside. Moon stepped inside the big house. Brenda closed the door. "Here for macaulay?", asked brenda. "Yeah", replied moon. "Take him, he's been bugging me all day", said brenda.

"Hey!", exclaimed macaulay from the kitchen. Moon laughed. Dakota walked towards brenda and hugged onto her leg. "Hey dak, hey sweetie", said moon. "I still can't believe mac married you and you had a son, they're twins", said moon.

"That's what I keep telling him but he says no", said brenda. "Hey", said macaulay and hugged moon. Moon hugged him back. "We better not be late for the Jimmy fallon interview", said moon.

"You must be his favorite guest", said brenda and smiled. "Oh he tells me all the time", said moon and laughed. Macaulay kissed his son on the cheek and headed towards the door.

"Bye dak", said moon and gently pinched his cheek. Dakota waved slowly. Brenda smiled. Moon laughed and waved. She exited the house and walked towards her luxurious car.

Macaulay got in and closed the door. Moon drove off.

- 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍

Moon and macaulay got in the elevator. Moon pressed a button and the elevator doors closed. The elevator went up. Then it stopped and the doors opened. "Hey guys", said Jimmy and smiled. "Hi Jimmy! Good to see you", exclaimed macaulay and hugged Jimmy. Moon smiled.

"You ready?", asked Jimmy. "We are", replied moon and smiled. "Let's go", said Jimmy.

- 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄

The audience clapped and cheered. "Two icons here with us today, macaulay culkin and moon jackson", said Jimmy. The audience clapped and cheered again. "How have you been?", asked Jimmy.

"Good, we've been good", replied macaulay and laughed. "How did you spend time during the 90s?", asked Jimmy. "Well, he came to my house", said moon and looked at macaulay. "We played so many fun stuff, my dad too, it was pretty funny, we had water ballon fights, water gun fights, and so much more", said moon.

"During the shooting of black or white in 91', we had a pie fight and I smudged a pie against her face", said macaulay. The audience laughed. Moon covered her face and laughed.

"He also kissed me on my cheek", said moon. "Oh my gosh", said Jimmy. The audience laughed. "And in my room, back in 01', said moon. "Weren't you married during that time?", asked Jimmy.

"Yeah to rachel", replied macaulay. "But he told me things weren't working out well", said moon. "So you kissed him?", asked Jimmy. "No, I wanted to", replied macaulay. Moon nodded.

- 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

"Thank you guys so much for coming, it means a lot", said Jimmy. Moon smiled. "Anytime", said macaulay. "See you guys soon", said Jimmy and left. "Wanna take a selfie?", asked moon. "Sure", replied macaulay. Moon took out her phone out and pressed the camera app and posed.