𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓

❦︎ - 1982

❦︎ - 1982

Quincy was writing something down on a paper. Moon was on the floor playing with her giant barbie house. "He should be here any second", said quincy. Michael nodded. "Dada", said moon and crawled to michael. "What is it my smol little munchkin?", asked michael.

"My...my babie house is pinky", said moon. Michael laughed. "Yeah", said michael and smiled. Eddie Van Halen entered the recording studio. "I'm here", said eddie. "Oh great", said quincy.

"Michael, my man, how are you?", asked eddie and hugged michael. "I'm good, how are you? How's the band?", asked michael. "Van Halen is doing great as always", replied eddie and took out his red and white guitar.

"Oh this is moon, my daughter", said michael. Moon looked up at eddie. "Hey gorgeous", said eddie and smiled. Moon just stared at eddie. "She's super shy", said quincy.

"Ok, is there any beat or you know something that you have in mind so I can play it?", asked eddie. "Do whatever, I don't mind, I trust you", replied michael. "Alright, I got it", said eddie and picked up his guitar. He went inside the small room and closed the door. "Whenever you're ready", said quincy.

Eddie took out his pick and began playing. "Oh that is really good", said michael. Moon covered her ears and began crying. Michael walked towards moon and picked her up. He took her outside. "There there, it's okay", said michael and kissed moon on the cheek. Moon sniffed.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Thank you eddie", said michael. "No problem", said eddie and hugged michael. "Bye gorgeous", said eddie and smiled. Moon extended her arms and looked up at eddie. Michael laughed.

"She wants you to pick her up", said michael. Eddie picked up moon and smiled. "She's so cute", said eddie. Michael smiled. Moon put her mouth against eddie's cheek. "Aww", said eddie and smiled.

- 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

"Today is visiting grandma day", said michael and knocked on the door. Moon licked her lollipop. Katherine opened the door. "Hey dear", said katherine. "Hey mother", said michael and kissed katherine on the cheek. Moon ran inside the house. "Here to see Jackie's newborn daughter?", asked katherine.

"Of course, where is the munchkin?", asked michael. "Living room", replied katherine. Moon ran towards Jackie and peeked. Jackie smiled. Enid, Jackie's wife laughed. "Be careful", said michael. Michael looked at brandi.

"She looks like you", said michael. "Oh come on", said Jackie. "No I'm serious", said michael. "Did you come back from the guitar solo of beat it?", asked enid. "Yeah", replied michael and sat down.

Joseph put moon's barbie house in the living room. Moon ran towards it and grabbed her barbie doll and sat down. Autumn ran up to moon and began playing with her.