𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑

ఌ︎ - 1984

ఌ︎ - 1984

Moon was backstage with her father and uncles. "I'm washing my eyes with soap for sure....you know what let me do it now", said randy and went to the restroom. He closed the door. "Stop being so dramatic, it was just a body roll", said marlon. "The fangirls thought it was hot", said marlon.

"They probably screamed so you won't feel bad", said tito. Michael covered his mouth. "Jermaine aren't you dating somebody?", asked Jackie. "I am, her name's whitney, she's new in the music industry", replied Jermaine.

"What about hazel?", asked marlon. Jermaine didn't answer. Randy came out of the bathroom. Marlon stood up and did the body roll again. Moon looked up at his uncle. "See? Even moon loves it", said marlon and picked her up.

"More like you're scaring her", said michael. "Randy, Jermaine?", asked a female voice from outside the door of the dressing room. "Well, I guess that's my cue to go", said michael and stood up. Randy opened the door making his earring sway.

"Hello", said madonna and entered the dressing room. "Hey girl, we haven't seen you in a while", said jermaine. "That while started to be pretty good", said michael. Marlon stood up and did the body roll. "Man, if you do that one more time", said michael. Marlon ran his hand through his curls and kept doing the body roll.

Michael stood up and did the body roll. "Okay, everyone out of the room", said tito. Randy picked up moon and covered her eyes.

- 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

Michael dialed his parents' house phone number and put it on speaker. "White ass telephone", said michael. "Hello?", asked katherine. "Hey mother", said michael. "Hello dear, how was the performance?", asked katherine.

"Oh it was...great I guess, I was too tired to do anything", replied michael. "Tired? You danced", said marlon. "Is my sugar plum there?", asked katherine. "Yeah", replied michael. "Come say hi to grandma on the phone", said michael. Moon tried to climb on the bed. Marlon picked her up.

"Hi mema", said moon. Katherine laughed. "Ohh, hello my sweet little angel", said katherine. "Angel? From where?", asked marlon. Moon giggled. "Woman, who are you talking to?", asked Joseph. "Have you gone crazy woman?", asked Joseph. "No, I'm talking to michael, marlon, and moonlight", replied katherine.

"Where? I don't see them", said Joseph. "On the phone Joseph!", exclaimed katherine. Michael covered his mouth and laughed. Marlon covered moon's tiny ears. "We'll call you later", said michael and hanged up.

"It's so quiet", said michael. Suddenly the bed from next door was being hit against the wall. "Oh hell no", said marlon and got up. Michael sat on the bed and covered moon's tiny ears. "Daddy, what is happening?", asked moon.

Marlon shook his head.

"Just uncle Jermaine....uh he's um...marlon help me here", said michael. Marlon sat next to moon. "Uncle Jermaine is fighting with the wall", said marlon. "Is he going to be okay?", asked moon with sad eyes. "Oh trust me, more than okay, that man in heaven right now- ow!", exclaimed marlon.

Michael hit marlon on his arm. "She's still a baby, my baby, she's too young to know", said michael. "Oh look, uncle Jermaine stopped fighting with the wall", said marlon and laughed.