𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐒

ఌ︎ - 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 11, 1986

"Blow the candle", said michael. Moon leaned in close to the cake and blew the candle on top of the six. Everyone clapped. Moon covered her face.  "Daddy I want my presents", said moon. "You can have your presents after you finish eating your piece of cake", said michael. Moon ate her cake. Elizabeth Taylor gently squished moon's cheek. "She has your smile and eyes", said elizabeth. Michael smiled at elizabeth.

Paul McCartney made his way towards michael and moon. He gave moon her gift. "Paul, I didn't know you were coming", said michael. "Well I'm here. I brought linda and the kids", said paul. Linda walked and stood next to paul. "Smile", said linda and captured a photo of moon opening paul's present. "Moon. I said no presents after you had cake", said michael. "Oh let her be. It's her birthday", said paul. "What is it?", asked linda with curiosity. Moon gasped. "Picture of uncle Paul, uncle john, uncle george, and uncle ringo", said moon. "Yeah and it's signed by all of us. We did this around late 69", said paul and smiled.

Moon stood up from michael's lap. She hugged paul. He gladly hugged her back. Linda captured another photo. "Who else is here?", asked paul. "David bowie, cher, elizabeth taylor, tina turner, elton john, olivia newton john, stevie wonder, lionel richie, the list just goes on and on", said michael. Paul nodded and sat down next to michael. Paul patted his lap for linda to sit.

"Freddie is supposed to be here. I don't think he's coming", said michael. "Who said I wasn't coming?", asked freddie mercury and gave moon her gift. Moon took it and began opening her present. "Sorry. I was running a bit late darling", said freddie and poured himself a glass of wine.

"No- freddie not infront of the child", said michael. "Oh right", said freddie and hid the glass and wine. "So how old are you munch pumpkin?", asked freddie. "Six", said moon and giggled. "Woah. You're growing up way too quickly", said freddie and smiled.

"Where's roger, brian, and john?", asked michael. "They got kids and wifes. What you expect", said freddie. "Anyway enough about me. How have you been?", asked freddie. "Stressed. All these concerts coming up you know", said michael.

"Uncle paul", said moon. Paul ripped away from the conversation he was having with his wife. He looked down at moon and a smile came onto his face. "When can you take me to see cousin dhani?", asked moon. "Anytime you want, but we have to let uncle george and aunt olivia know", said paul. Moon nodded and ran off to play.