𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔

♥︎ - 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 26, 1981 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫

Michael finished singing rock with you and looked at the crowd. The rest of his brothers stood behind him and watched. "I have a daughter, she's one year old, and I'd like for y'all to meet her", said michael. The crowd began screaming. "I'll give you another baby!", exclaimed a fangirl. Everyone laughed. Michael shyly giggled.

"Thanks but I just want one right now and she means the whole world to me", said michael. Marlon was handed a fuzzy moon. Marlon walked up to michael and handed him moon. Moon started crying and hid her face on michael's shoulder. "No it's okay, they're very lovely people", said michael.

Moon cried louder. Michael laughed. "Oh no, she's mad, I'm sorry", said michael. "Where's grandma?", asked michael. Katherine was standing backstage and could see michael and moon. Moon pointed towards the back.

"Do you want to go with grandma?", asked michael. Moon nodded. Michael gently set moon down. Moon looked up at michael. Moon ran to katherine. The crowed awed. Katherine picked up moon and smiled.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

Michael made his way backstage and found moon asleep in his mother's arms. Michael sat next to his mother. "Did you give her a bottle?", asked michael. "Yeah, rebbie packed it in her baby bag", replied katherine.

Michael gently took moon from katherine. Moon whined. "Sh, sh sh, it's okay, daddy's here", said michael. "I remember when you were a baby", said katherine. "Mom", said michael. Katherine laughed. That nice kind hearted motherly laugh everyone adored.

"Let's go!", exclaimed randy. "Randy!", exclaimed michael. Moon opened her eyes. "You woke up the baby", said katherine. "I'm sorry, I didn't know she was asleep", said randy.

- 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Michael put moon on his bed. Michael layed down and stared at the ceiling. Michael turned to look at moon. "Don't worry, were not gonna live in this apartment forever", said michael. Moon stared at michael. "I know it's a little bit small, one day, were going to live in a castle, I'll call it neverland, and it's going to have it's own carnival games, just for you and me", said michael and smiled.

Moon pecked michael's nose and closed her eyes.