𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

- 1989

- 1989

Moon shoved wade. "Stop pulling my hair", said moon. "Moon, please go to your father so I can take the photos", said the photographer. Michael extended his hand. "Daddy! He's bothering me", said moon. Wade went to michael and was ready to take the picture. "Come", said michael.

Moon walked towards her father. Michael sat her on his lap and kissed her cheek. Moon giggled. The photographer took some pictures. "Excellent", said the photographer and smiled.

Frank Dileo, michael's manager entered. "Hey frank", said michael. Moon got off michael's lap. "Hey, your leave me alone song is number one in 25 countries", said frank. "Congrats daddy", said moon and hugged michael. Michael smiled and hugged moon back and pecked the top of her head.

- 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃

Moon was riding the carousel. She laughed and held onto the horse. Bubbles was sitting in the grass and picking at the small ants. Elizabeth Taylor entered the gates of neverland and made her way inside. Moon caught a glimpse of her. "Hi aunt elizabeth!", exclaimed moon. Elizabeth made her way towards moon and pecked her cheek. "Hello dear, is your father inside?", asked elizabeth. Moon nodded. Elizabeth went inside and gently rubbed bubbles' head before going inside.

Moon picked up bubbles and went inside. "Dinner is ready", said elizabeth. Bubbles ran to a chair and climbed. Moon sat between michael and bubbles. "It's called steak", said michael and wiped moon's nose with a napkin while gently holding her cheek. "This is really good", said elizabeth. Bubbles tried to steal moon's plate.

"Hey!", exclaimed moon and laughed. Bubbles looked the other way. Michael smiled. "Are you very proud of daddy dear?", asked elizabeth. Moon nodded and took a sip of her apple juice. "He's the best singer ever", replied moon.

"Thank you moonlight", said michael and laughed. "You're welcome daddy", said moon.

- 𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

Michael helped moon get under the covers and tucked her in. "There we go", said michael and smiled. "Daddy?", said moon. "Yes sweetheart?", said michael. "Why does sheryl crow sing like a dying cow?", asked moon. Michael started laughing.