𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

ఌ︎ - 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 8, 1994

Moon held michael's and lisa's hands as they made their way to the stage during the mtv vmas. The crowd screamed and cheered. Moon hid behind lisa. Michael held the mic. Everyone stood up and kept clapping. Lisa smiled.

"Michael!", exclaimed a man from the crowd. "Hello", said michael onto the mic. "Welcome, to the mtv video music awards", said michael. The crowd cheered louder. Michael looked at lisa then back at the crowd. "I'm very happy to be here. Just think nobody thought this would last", said michael. Michael and lisa kissed. The crowd screamed. Moon smiled and looked the other way.

Michael, lisa, and moon turned around holding hands again. Lisa smiled and waved at crowd. They made their way backstage. Moon sat on the couch and sighed. "Well that was unexpected", said moon and crossed her legs. "Trust me, I didn't even know he was gonna do that", said lisa.

"I didn't wanna tell either of you. It was a surprise", said michael. "Well that definitely was very surprising", said moon. Lisa laughed. "And I thought you were never gonna get along with lisa", said michael. "She's really pretty. How can you not get along with her", said moon and smiled.

Lisa smiled sweetly at moon. "I'm hungry", said michael. "You're always hungry", said lisa. Moon laughed. "Can you get me some kfc?", asked michael sweetly. "No",  said lisa playfully. Moon laughed. "Moonlight", said michael in a playfully but warning tone. "I'm just kidding dad!", exclaimed moon and smiled.

"Okay, we're going to kfc", said lisa and stood up. Michael was the first one to run out. Lisa took moon's hand and held it. "Don't fall!", exclaimed lisa and shook her head. "I won't!", said michael and was already outside. "Was he always like this when you were growing up?", asked Lisa. "Sometimes", said moon and smiled.