𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐒

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐭𝐰 ♥︎)

- 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 24𝐭𝐡, 1993

Everyone clapped as Janet came on stage. Moon smiled and clapped. "Before he won 12 Grammy Awards, before he dazzled billions of fans around the world, with his amazing talent as a performer, before he impacted on millions of lives, with his ongoing humanitarian efforts, before all of that, he was my brother, hi", said Janet with a smile.

"I'm Janet Jackson, and I'm pleased to be here tonight, to honor the man I love and admire as an artist, and a person, my brother Michael Jackson", said Janet and smiled. Everyone cheered and screamed. Michael smiled and blew a kiss to Janet.

Moon smiled and looked at brooke shields who was sitting next to her. Brooke smiled and clapped while holding her small camera. "I love you aunt Janet!", exclaimed moon. Janet laughed. "I love you more", said Janet.

"The Grammy Legend Award is given for on going contributions and influence in the recording field, but nowhere does it tell you what to do to become a legend, if I were to write a book of instructions using my brother as a guide, it would read something like this", said Janet and looked at a big screen.

- 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏

The book closed on the big tv that read 'How to become a legend'. Janet nodded and held the award. The audience clapped and cheered. "Now I'm very happy to present the Grammy Legend, Award for 1993 to my big brother, Michael Jackson", said Janet and looked at michael with a smile.

Michael stood up and reached for moon's hand. Moon stood up and smiled. Everyone stood up and clapped. Michael and moon took the stairs while holding hands. Brooke smiled and clapped. She snapped a photo with her camera.

Michael took the award and hugged Janet. Moon smiled. Everyone was still clapping. "You are so much taller than me, who bought those heels?", asked Janet. "Brooke", said michael. Moon laughed. "You smell good", said Janet and smiled.

"Thanks aunt Janet", said moon and smiled. "Congratulations michael jackson", said Janet onto the mic and laughed. Michael looked at his sister with a smile. "No but I just wanted to say one thing and seriously", said Janet onto the mic.

"Michael!", exclaimed three men from the audience. Moon bursted laughing and backed away a bit. Michael blew a kiss to the crowd. "I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you, and how much you've inspired me, and how proud I am to be your sister, and how much I love you I do", said Janet. Moon was about to cry. "Aw", said michael with a laugh and hugged Janet.

The audience clapped and cheered. Janet hugged michael back. "Well I love you too", said michael onto the mic and held his award. Women from tje audience screamed. "Thank you I hope this puts to rest", said michael.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇

Michael took moon's and Janet's hand and left the stage. Michael pecked moon's and Janet's cheek. "How can you walk in those heels?", asked Janet. "I practiced in my room", replied moon. "Oh my gosh", said Janet between laughs.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Moon ate her food. "I'm very happy for you", said brooke. "Thank you brooke", said michael and smiled. Mariah carey made her way to michael. "Hi, I'm such a big fan, congratulations by the way", said mariah and smiled. "Thank you", said michael and laughed.