𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄

ఌ︎ - 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 31, 1987

"I'll get it!", shouted moon and ran towards the door. Moon opened the door. Elizabeth Taylor smiled and gasped. "Moonlight! Hi baby!", exclaimed elizabeth excitedly. Moon hugged elizabeth. "Where's your father? I wanna congratulate him for his new album he released this morning", said elizabeth coming inside.

"He's in the recording studio", said moon. Elizabeth made her way towards the recording room. Moon went back to playing tea with bubbles. Moon giggled as bubbles put a hat on her head. "Moonlight!", shouted michael from the recording room. Moon stood up and ran.

Moon entered the recording studio. "Hi daddy", said moon. "Hey princess", said michael and picked her up. "I'm seven not three", said moon.

Elizabeth laughed and gently pinched her cheek. "Guess who's coming over today", said michael. "Who?", asked moon. "Wade and James", said michael. "Yay!", exclaimed moon happily.

Moon got of her father's lap and ran out of the recording studio to get ready. "Those boys seem really suspicious", said elizabeth. "What do you mean?", asked michael with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't know, hopefully you'll see as the years go by", said elizabeth and sat next to michael. Moon entered the living room and sat down. Bubbles gave her the tv remote and sat next to her. Moon turned on the tv and the ninja turtles were on.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 🥲🙏🏼