𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄

- 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 3, 2009𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

- 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 3, 2009
𝐆𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Moon was sitting next to paris. Rebbie walked up to moon and knelt down. "It's time to say goodbye", said rebbie. Moon shook her head. "No, I don't want to, please open the casket, I want to lay next to him", said moon. "Calm down, I know how hard this is for you", said rebbie.

Prince stared at moon in sadness. "Do you remember when he used to sing his song human nature to you before going to sleep?", asked rebbie. Moon nodded and sniffed. Janet and Katherine went to the golden casket. Moon stood up and took paris' hand. Moon stared at her father's casket. "Daddy take me with you", said paris and began crying. Moon gently rubbed her sister's shoulders. "It's okay", whispered moon.

Moon turned around and stared at rebbie. "Go on", whispered rebbie. Moon put her hand on the golden casket and closed her eyes. "I'll never forget you", said moon and began crying. Moon opened the casket. "Moon! Stop", exclaimed Janet and stood up. "I want to be with you, don't leave me here!", exclaimed moon.

Tito, marlon, Jackie, and randy stood up and tried to get moon off of the casket. Moon tried to escape their grip. "Mama, get the kids out of here", said Janet. "Come on", said katherine. Prince, Paris, and bigi followed their grandma.

"Are you calm?", asked Janet. Moon nodded and sat down. Moon hugged Janet. Janet hugged her back. "I'll be right back", said moon and stood up. "Want me to come?", asked Janet. Moon sadly smiled and shook her head. Moon searched for her pack of cigarettes and took one out. She lit it and took a drag. She noticed tatiana thumbtzen.

Moon made her way towards her. "What are you doing here?", asked moon. "Good to see you too", said tatiana. "You didn't answer my question", said moon. "I don't need to", said tatiana and walked away. Moon looked down and ran her hand through her curly hair. She looked up and made eye contact with lisa presley.

Lisa smiled. "Lisa!", exclaimed moon and ran towards her. Lisa extended her arms. Moon hugged her. "I'm so happy to see you", said moon. Lisa hugged her back and sighed. "I came, I still love michael, I'm sorry for your loss", said lisa.

"I love you...so much", said moon and kept hugging lisa. "I love you more", said lisa.

- 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Michael's entire family was at neverland and sitting in the living room. Moon walked around and could hear her laughs and michael's echoing. Moon wiped her tears and saw a eight year old moon running. "Do you like this place?", asked michael while holding bubbles. "Yeah! Let's buy it", replied moon.

Moon went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She was holding a large kitchen knife. Katherine knocked on the door. "Are you okay baby?", asked katherine. Moon wiped her tears and put her hand behind her back to hide the knife she was holding. "Yeah", replied moon.

Moon unlocked the door. Katherine entered. Katherine noticed her hand. "What do you have there"?, asked katherine. "Nothing", replied moon backing a bit. "Don't lie to me", said katherine. Moon brought the knife to her neck.

"Don't come any closer, I want to be with dad", said moon and began crying. "Moon give me that", said katherine. Moon backed away more. "Jermaine!", exclaimed katherine. Jermaine stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

"Moon, let go of that, michael wouldn't want this", said Jermaine. Moon dropped the knife and covered her face. Jermaine took the knife. Katherine hugged moon. Moon cried louder and harder. Katherine rubbed her back. "There we go, let it all out", said katherine.