𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐒

♫︎ - 1988

♫︎ - 1988

"Do you go out?", asked Jennifer batten, the blonde guitarist. Moon looked at Jennifer and sighed. The entire bad tour crew laughed. "She sounds just like her dad", said sheryl crow and laughed obnoxiously. "Ha", said greg phillinganes.

"Is he a good daddy?", asked Jennifer and sat moon on her lap. "What type of question is that?", asked moon. "There's a 30 year old woman trapped inside that small body", said karen faye.

Frank made his way backstage and opened the curtains.

Everyone quited down.

"Michael wants his child", said frank.

Jennifer let go of moon and picked up her guitar.

"Anyone got hairspray?", asked Jennifer.

"Dang girl, that's the fifth bottle today", said rory kaplan.

Moon followed frank.

Michael was in the dressing room looking at himself in the mirror. Frank opened the door. Moon entered and skipped over to michael. She giggled. Michael turned around.

"Thanks frank, you can go", said michael.

Frank exited the dressing room.

Michael picked up moon and sat her on his lap. Michael studied moon's face.

"What?", asked moon.

"Did you eat frank's lunch?", asked michael.

Moon stared at michael. She shook her head.

"Tell me the truth, I won't get mad, you know I've never screamed at you, hit you, or even layed a finger on you, I don't like doing that", said michael.

"It was sheryl", said moon.

Michael shook his head. "She told me she is in a diet", said michael. "Nice try young lady", said michael. Moon giggled.

"So was it you?", asked michael.

Moon nodded slowly and played with michael's jean leather chains.

"It's okay, I'm not mad", said michael.

"I'm sorry daddy, I was hungry", said moon.

Frank entered the dressing room.

"I told you it was that little devil", said frank.

"Were you listening this whole time? And do not call my daughter a devil", said michael and pecked moon's cheek.

Frank exited the dressing room.

Moon giggled.

"Want to come on stage when I sing another part of me?", asked michael.

Moon nodded. Michael laughed.

"Give me a kiss", said michael and puckered his lips. Moon sat straight in michael's lap and pecked michael's lips.