𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

- 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 30𝐭𝐡, 1989

"And now the american music award of achievement- the inscription on this reads um", said eddie murphy and brought the award closer and began reading. "Because this album bad is the first ever to generate five no. 1 singles, because it has been number one, it has been No. 1 best seller in record breaking, 25 countries around the world, and because it's been the largest international seller in each of the last two years, the American Music Award of achievement is resented to....Michael Jackson, January 30th, 1989", said eddie murphy. The entire crowd stood up and cheered. Women were screaming.

Michael smiled and took moon's hand. Moon grasped onto her father's hand tightly. They made their way to the stage. Michael smiled and gladly took the award from eddie. Moon stood behind michael. The crowd wasn't done cheering and screaming. Eddie laughed. Michael blew a kiss to the crowd and smiled. They screamed louder.

"thank you very much eddie murphy", said michael and looked at eddie. "First I like to thank um- could you lift that up please?", said michael referring to the microphone. Eddie tried to lift it up. "I can't wait eddie I need your help it ain't working- eddie", said michael between laughs.

"Go like that bend down", said eddie putting a hand on michael's back. "I like to thank um", said michael. "he said pull it up, like I was working for him or something", said eddie making the crowd laugh. Michael laughed. "And I started to do it yes Michael- wait what am I doing", said eddie.

The crowd laughed again. Michael bent down to talk into the mic again. "first I like to thank god who makes all things possible, like to thank my mother and father, Katherine and Joseph Jackson", said michael. "like to thank, Barry Gordy, who gave me my first professional start in show business, and the epic family Walter Yetnikov, Larry Stesso, Glenn Brunman, Frank Dileo, Quincy Jones, and Bruce Woodyen, I love you and the public thank you", said michael.

The crowd cheered. Women screamed like crazy. Michael took moon's hand and walked next to eddie. Michael and eddie blew a kiss towards the crowd and waved.