𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓

♥︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 9𝐭𝐡, 1987

♥︎ - 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 9𝐭𝐡, 1987

Janet watched as michael tickled moon. Moon screamed and laughed. "No stop!", exclaimed moon. Michael showed off his pearly white smile and hugged her from behind. "I shouldn't have given you that chocolate bar before coming here", said michael and made fart noises on her tummy.

Terry o'neill smiled and got his camera ready. This man has even photographed sharon tate. "Shhh, calm down, pose just pose", said michael and held her nose. "Okay, we need to get started", said terry. "Do a pose, whatever makes you comfortable", said terry. Michael puckered his lips and looked down at moon through his long lashes.

Moon pecked michael's lips. "How cute", said terry and took photos. Janet smiled. Michael was thinking of another pose. He sat on the floor and patted his leg. Moon sat on michael's lap.

Terry took photos. Bubbles watched. "Daddy! Bubbles should be part of the photos", said moon. "Come bubbles", said michael and sticked his arm out. Bubbles made his way to michael and jumped. Michael caught him with his arms and laughed. Terry took more photos. "What a beautiful family", said terry. "Come on aunt janet", said moon. Janet stood up.

Janet smiled and looked at the camera. Michael wrapped an arm around his sister and whispered something in her ear. Janet laughed. Terry caught that beautiful smile of hers.

Janet went back to her chair and sat down. Bubbles went and sat down next to Janet. Michael layed down on the floor. Moon layed next to her dad. Michael put his forehead against hers.

Janet put the cassette tape on the medium sized pink cassette player and pressed the play button. Stand by me by ben e king started playing. Terry took photos. He did close face and far.

"Listen to the lyrics", said michael and looked at moon.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me

So darlin', darlin', stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand
Stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand now
Stand by me, stand by me

And darlin', darlin', stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand now
Stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Won't you stand by

The song finished. Moon hugged michael and closed her eyes. "I'll always be by your side", said michael. "Daddy?", asked moon. "Yes baby?", asked michael. "I don't want you to die, promise me you won't die, that you'll be here forever and make all your fans happy", said moon.

"I will, I promise", said michael and kissed moon on top of her head.

- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Thank you so much", said michael and took the photos. Terry nodded. "Bill's here", said Janet and took moon's hand. "Bye", said michael and waved. Terry waved back and closed the door.

Bill bray pulled up with sunglasses on. "Get in losers, we're going shopping", said bill. Michael laughed. Janet got in the front and closed the door after her. Moon climbed in the back and took more chocolate bars. Michael sat down and closed the door. "Ah- excuse me little ma'am", said michael.

Moon hid the chocolates away. Michael tickled her sides. Moon screamed and laughed.