Chapter 22| The Unexpected!

Sabrina's POV

On my way back home, I thought of every possibility that resulted in him acting as such, but my head was blank. I don't even know him to a generous amount of points, so what can I put together to get my answer? I just pray that he won't disappear because Rubina will be heartbroken.

What was able to bring a smile to my face was the two girls I met on my way back, they recognized me immediately, and they came to me happily, telling me how much they loved what I do and how they tried to recreate some of my works, they even asked for selfie before they left. This kind of encounter is what keeps me moving forward, at least I am getting the appreciation I lack from my family from my audience.

The moment I entered the house I was welcomed by loud music, the number of cars I saw parked in the compound what was confused me. What is going on here? I asked myself, I knew we hadn't spoken with Anisha for the past three days but this was out of it.

When I entered the house, I couldn't comprehend what my eyes saw. The number of half-naked women and stoned men dancing in the huge hall of the house. Even without any form of explanation, I knew it was Nadeera and Mukhtar hosting a party with their species. The outrageous mixture smell of marijuana and shisha was enough to make you sick, the place was stuffed and congested with disgusting people to the extent that I had to push through to find a way to my room, I almost escaped from the congestion when my eyes popped out of their holes. Anisha?! Anisha! She was the one.

Anisha was serving at Nadeera and Mukhtar's party along with Jenny and Karima! What the heck was that?! This phase of humiliation has no next level! Anisha must be very stupid! What was she thinking?! How can you serve at a party that was hosted by your husband and his whore?! This is incomprehensible. Without thinking I began to push through outrageously on my way to her. If she likes she should insult me from now till infinity but she is done serving them, I was halfway to where she was standing when another thought stopped. Why am I going there? To save this ungrateful human? Was she dying? She chooses to do it, so why do I need to put myself in such a hassle, at the end of the day I will end up being the faulty one.

I was walking back to my room when I felt a tight grab on my waist. When I veered around, I saw a reckless rich dude, stoned and high, smiling at me stupidly. Oh lord see me through, I am losing this!

“Take away your filthy hands off you reckless! I yelled at him.

“C’mon, baby, chill we are not getting a room okay? Just the kitchen is okay... Can't you see how beautiful you are” he slurred annoyingly while I was fighting his hold. His hold was so firm, and before I knew we were fighting, this insane man went far too forcefully tearing up the front of my shirt, Thank God for the sports bra I was wearing.

“Release me I said. Leave me alone before I deal with you, idiot! I am not your type and I will never be! Leave me now! I ordered. By now attention has begun to divert to us.

“What? Are you trying me? Who do you think you are to call me an idiot?! Do you know me?! He roared monstrously and overshadowed me, enough to make my heart shrink.

“I don't know you and I don't care to know who the fuck you are because you are none other than a filthy dog, horribly raised with no ounce of respect! Let go of me now before I call the police on you! I yelled.”

The next I could recall was the way my head hit the wall as a result of the heavy slap he landed on my cheek, without thinking I turned around and picked up the bottle of champagne kept on the table behind me and crashed it on his head until broke into chunks. That was the moment I heard everyone shriek shockingly, Blood began to stream down his face until he couldn't see at all.