Chapter 56| Luck And Prayer

Sabrina's POV

To say that I spent the whole night crying was an understatement, Mukhtar beat Anisha until I could only hear the sound of the beating but not her voice, and Rubina, I don't know, I didn't hear anything from her.

It was 4 pm when I woke up Jenny and Celestine, I went to the parlor and found Anisha lying in blood unconscious, while Rubina cried herself to sleep. I removed my camera and inserted it in my pocket before we proceeded to take each one of them to their rooms, to avoid Sarah's kind of decision from any of the rest, I asked them to go back to their rooms, I cleaned up Anisha and then measure her blood pressure and it was 190, Ya salam! I gave her a cold massage before I changed her into a silk material pajama, believe me when I say there was a spot in her body that was not swollen and bruised. Her face was completely unrecognizable. I switch on the AC before I leave the room before I find a stand, calling anyone from both homes is of no use, my home will find a way to manipulate the fault on me while his home will magnify everything and put the blame on her, thankfully the baby thing wasn't raise anymore.

I went back to my room took a hot bath and prayed Fajr, I did my Azhar and read Suratul Yaseen before I stood up and took out the clothes I would wear for the day. I received a call from MJ by 5:45 telling me that he was on his way. I got and wore a hijab and Crocs, I picked up my phone and walked my way out of the house.

I stood by the other side of the road between the houses watching the nature blooms in the early morning when I saw his car approaching. When he reached, he parked and came out of the car while I proceeded to meet him near the car.

"Good morning beautiful," He smiled at me, he was wearing a black set of hoodie and hebe looked different yet so diheim.

"Good morning," I swallowed hard trying to hide my tears before I spoke.

"You didn't not sleep, did you? He asked.

"It is not easy MJ, seeing you go and then an unconscious sister to the mercilessness of her husband willing to give up her life for nothing and then Rubina was at gunpoint yesterday, I am stuck in between I don't know what to do, I am confused," I cried, he watched me intently before he said.

"I can stay back if you want, I will do it for you," He asserted. What? No way.

"No, no, don't even think of that MJ, I was just complaining, because I have no one that will understand me except you," I said.

"It wasn't easy either Sabrina, leaving Mommy Malika, you and everyone behind, relocating to a new city where I know no one, it wasn't easy, I just have no option," He heaved a sigh.

"Leaving is the better option and you have my prayers and that of your family Success is with you," I affirmed him, wiping my face. He opened his car and picked up an envelope, he removed some papers and a key and then he handed it to me. This looks like a lease or more like a certificate of occupancy.

"What is this MJ," I asked to clear my doubt.

"It is my house papers, I changed the name on the document, to your name, the house is now yours," He said and I looked at him unbelievably, I was about to say something but he cut me off. "Look Sabrina, I know it is not easy for you and it seems much, but then you should accept it please, allow me to play this role in your life, I am giving you this without expecting anything in return and even if we did not work out, I am not expecting it back, I give you this house from the bottom of my heart, you stuck in the most dangerous place and honestly speaking I cannot leave this state without finding a safe space for you, please take it," He pleaded, a house is too much, considering the kind of house it is, but at this point, I have no option and he is right, I am going to stay here for the next four years and for now I need a place to stay, this is an answer to the dua I made yesterday.