Chapter 53| Wonders Shall Never End!

Sabrina's POV

“Thank you for coming Sabrina, it was smart but it was unnecessary,  he can come for you if I leave,” He grumbled, to be honest, I had never seen him this furious, he wasn't even looking at me to start with and he is calling me Sabrina.

“No, it will make him stay away from me, he knows I have evidence sent to The inspector of police and a lawyer, he can't dare, even for the same of his reputation,” I said, he was quiet, looking down on feet angrily, I have to tread lightly, cos I don't know the way he handles his anger.

“Did I hurt you? Are you upset that I recorded it? I asked gently. Instead of talking, he shook his head.

“Then tell me, what can I do to make you feel better? I asked trying to find his eyes.

“Just go back to work Sabrina, I am going home,” He said, how ridiculous?

“What does that suppose to mean MJ? I asked, now his anger was becoming contagious.

“Yes, you heard me well Sabrina, I am going home cos I am leaving this city tomorrow, just go and have fun with your kind of people, leave the sad guy here! He exclaimed. What a proclamation!

“What did you just say? What do you mean by I should go away and have fun with my kind of people? Talk to me MJ, what is that supposed to mean? I bombarded him.

“It means exactly as it sounds Sabrina, stop following me,” He slammed, what an empty soul!

“Is that how ungrateful you are? Is this your true color MJ? Fine, I will leave you, I will stop following you because I learned it the hard way, but I want you to know that you have hurt me more than anyone has ever done to me in my entire life, I have done everything I can, everything in my will and my power, I have gone out of my way to support you and here you are courageously telling to go and have fun with my kind of people, this is the last I expect from you Abdul Majeed, but then who is beyond doing this? Who is beyond breaking you in today's world?! Have a good life MJ and I hope you will cherish losing a friend also,” I stuttered in tears and began to walk out, the shock that was registered on his face was nothing more than realization, hopelessness, and apology, but I was too mad to consider him now, I have to focus on how heavy my chest was.

“Sabrina! Sabrina stop please,” He rushed and overtook me. “I am sorry but please don't go, Sabrina,” He pleaded, he looked extra distraught and scared at the same time.

“Get out of my way MJ, you have said what you want and now is the time for me to do what I want, I am so done with you,” I cried, trying to find my way out but he blocked me.

“Please don't go My love, I... I love you, Sabrina, please, please don't he fight the words out while I froze, every fiber of being was set ablaze.

“What? What did you just say? I moved back a bit, looking at him unbelievably, he looked so desperate for air.

“Yes Sabrina, I am telling you the truth, you heard me well, I am madly, truly, utterly, completely, wholeheartedly, and unapologetically in love with you, the girl with a camera, right? I have loved you since the day your picture popped on my page from a friend's story, I loved you for the last three years of my life up to date, and it just kept growing day by day, until I couldn't bear it anymore, I didn't know the level of my love for you until she. I started praying for your safety, success, and happiness even without knowing you, Sabrina, you coming to Abuja was one thing but meeting me was the answer to the prayers I spent three years saying in my Sujood, to meet, to know you and to even tell you the depth of my love for you Sabrina, I have drawn more than 50 different pictures of you, ever since I found you almost all my work became about recreating your work because loving wasn't a choice for me, I am so sorry if have hurt my love, but I have never meant to say any of that, please, please don't leave me,” He narrated in tears as I watched him as if my mouth was locked with a padlock as tears flow down my cheeks.