Chapter 50| Perfect Advice

Anisha's POV

I am walking on the last thread I know, it is almost done. We exchanged glares with Jalila for a while as she was waiting for me to give an authentic answer. On a serious note, I don't know why I have to be indecisive all the time.

Sabrina just came back home from school, and sincerely speaking I pity the girl, she is going through shit herself, the Acid attack is not funny but I can't have her blaming my husband. Besides, this is not it, for now, Jalila has never been the one to talk in a low-pitched tone and I am dead sure that Sabrina heard half of what she was saying.

Jalila is trying to convince me to attend the partnership dinner at Mukhtars Company, she said it is high time I will be the Luna of my Alpha, and I should stop letting Nadeera be. This is a dangerous step considering how the anniversary celebration turned out to be.

"One thing about men you don't understand Anisha is they love to see women fighting over them, he just loves being with Nadeera because he thinks she is the most powerful, but the moment you push her away or teach her a lesson that shakes everyone, I promise you this far-fetched would come back to you head over heels," She said. These were the exact words of Aunt Haseena and Aunt Salmah but then, this doesn't sound appealing.

I was in the middle of my deep indecisiveness when Sabrina came into the living room, she was looking for something, I am sure.

"Ya Anisha, Mama said you should call her, she couldn't reach you since morning," She said and turned to leave but I stopped her.

"Sabrina, come here please I need your help," I said looking at Jalila whose eyes were stuck on Sabrina's moves.

"What is it? She asked, rooting at her initial position, she despises Jalila and she is not hiding it.

"Sabrina please come over, I need your assistance please," I said and after a moment of silence she walked in and sat next to me on the long settee.

"What is it? She asked uncomfortably.

"We were having a serious discussion here with Jalila, and we couldn't find a midpoint, I was thinking of going to your room when you entered," I started.

"Look Sabrina, it is not something so serious, I am just advising her to stand up for herself," Jalila cut in.

"Stand up for herself as in how? Sabrina scowled.

"Sabrina, it was, so, there was this partnership dinner that is going to take place at Mukhtar's company soon, and he is taking Nadeera instead of me, so Jalila is advising me to go and claim my position," I narrated, she appeared expressionless and thoughtful for a while.

"I am sorry but this is not my place, my opinion has no space in your head," She said attempting to get up but I stopped her.

"No, it has Sabrina, and that is why she called you here, be there for your sister," Jalila urged.

"Yes, Sabrina, Jalila is right, you are my sister and I need your help, please clear your heart let's do this," I pleaded.

"You want my opinion, right? She asked and I nodded.

"Don't go," She said and walked out of the living room.

"Let's go," Jalila said, getting up, well that was what I was intending to do.

When I opened the door to her room she was already lying on the bed.

"What is it again Anisha? She asked exasperated as I sat down next to her on the bed while Jalila was standing.

"I need your honest advice, Sabrina, you need to stop snubbing me," I said.

Sabrina's POV

I wonder which kind of trouble was decreed upon me today that Anisha is nagging me for advice today. And what annoyed me the most was the presence of that satanic friend of hers who had been eating chewing gums in my ear.