Chapter 49| Perfect Choice

MJ's POV
2 days earlier

“Where did you find this and why are you tracing every bit of my life?! I yelled at him.

“Lower your voice young man, you don't talk to your Dad in such a manner,” He warned. “Now, sit down,” he commanded, if not because the case had something to do with Sabrina, I could have shown him how tough I had become but then I needed to tread lightly to trace his channel. I can't risk her for anything...

“Tell me what is it that you want, why are you scrutinizing my life, and what is your problem with Sabrina? I bombarded him.

“Calm down, lover boy, I have no problem with Sabrina Taheer Ribado, except if you make me have one with now,” he smirked. Heck! How did this man even know her full name? Take it easy Old man and don't temper with my girl!

“What do you want? I asked determinedly.

“Stay away from her, that is what I want,” he asserted reciprocating my determination.

“Impossible! You have no right to stumble into my life and make me relate or stay away from who you like or dislike old man, I have sacrificed enough for you and now it is left for you to appreciate me or not but I don't care about your threats or boundaries anymore, you have filled me up! I hope you understand?! I flew in the face of him with no ounce of fear or worry.

“Yeah, I understand, but I hope you will understand me too when you hear the news of her sudden disappearance from planet Earth,” he calmly threw the most beautiful threat, great!

“Were you the one who attacked her with acid? You did that, didn't you? I asked, reading his body language as my suspicions shot to the highest degree.

“Acid? He chuckled. “Cool, I am not that wicked young man, am I? I would warn you before exhibiting my kind of mastery but do you know who wouldn't do that?”  He scoffed and then fixed his eyes on mine. “Nadeera and Mukhtar. They won't tolerate nonsense and the girl is very daring! He snickered. This is serious! What is going on here? Nadeera and Mukhtar, how does Dad knows how they are related to start with?

“How do you know that? How do you know everything that is going on in her life, hell! Why do you feel the urge to do everything you are doing!...

“Because she is misleading my son! You are the future CEO of the JJ firm investment, you are a doctor, and you should be a doctor because you are destined to be a doctor! You are my son Abdul Majeed Junaid Jafar, I own you and you owe me! Your life is designed and printed easier for you to trace the pattern and be done, I have worked hard for it and I harbor no leniency for anyone whose aim is to annihilate what I forked out years planning! He yelled out of the blue. This man is blind but I will teach him a lesson he will never forget, he thought he was smart but I will play with his head until he had his skull cracked.

“Did you hear yourself? Did you know what you are even saying, Old Man? I am a grown-ass man, I am 24, you do not own me, I own myself! It is my life, not yours and you owe me nothing, nothing Mr Junaid Jafar because you are my father, and it was my right upon you to do whatever you are boasting for, and for your information, Sabrina is not misleading me to anywhere, she is just a little girl living the life I have never have. You have sent me to Medical school in New York, where I can be whoever I want without anyone meddling into my affairs, Where I would have my talent supported and recognized but I choose to obey you, I choose to make you happy, and now you are telling me that Sabrina will mislead me, mislead me to where? I have seen more opportunities and freedom than this and if say I choose to be misled, I will do it where you will never see me or even have an idea what my life is all about, so leave this girl alone and stay away from anything that has to do with her, she is just a friend!” I conveyed. This man wouldn't be the death of me, the way he was looking at me was as if he could read from my eyes if I was telling the truth or not.